Zones to visit in T7 - advice please

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Trynnus1, Jul 17, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Trynnus1 Guest

hello,
    I just dinged 62 yesturday and put on my full suit of mastercrafted (sword and board and jewelry too).

I am really bored of Breeding Grounds and am not worried about grinding xp. I just want to go somewhere dynamic and have a chance at some good loot. (I am broke now and need to get some cash back). I have to pull one more lizard I might scream.

I have been in the top lvl of SoS but the group was not good enough to get to lower level (is there more than 2 lvls?)

Either group or solo (I prefer groups if I can get one)

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Edit - oh and I need a suggestion for a ranged slot item (bow) - I never use a bow anymore except for the stat bonus. Something for lvl 62 or 63 (50% into 62) I will upgrade later when possible.
    Message Edited by Trynnus1 on 07-17-2006 12:32 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

You can get ow with great stats from quest at Hidden Refuge at TT. I think the npc who gave it was called Spearhead, and the bow Splitscar Bow, easy quest that you should do.

Bout grinding, SoS is good place for your lvl, just get a good group, and that place does have alot more than 2 lvls, and theres also alot of good instances you should try, Nest of the Great Egg atleast is suitable for your lvl, others require few more lvls
  3. ARCHIVED-Razan89 Guest

For your level (62) my suggestion is try to pick up the Claymore quests. There is alot to do inside SoS, where you will get good experience and rewards from the numerous quests in the series. Even if you do not plan on going to Deathtoll and finishing the Claymore, the quest rewards from the timeline are well worth the effort.

You need to level a bit more, prolly 64,65+ till you can start doing runs through the T7 instances. Nest is a good one to start with, other zones include Vaults, Sepulcher, Den, and HoF. All these instances have great experience and loot, but you'll need to gain a few more levels before you can start running through them.
  4. ARCHIVED-Trynnus1 Guest

Thank you both for some good info, I will research the claymore quest and start that. I just want to do something fun and not grind for awhile - trying to avoid game burnout.