zone access

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mrswebster9847, Mar 28, 2020.

1. mrswebster9847 Member

I submitted a petition about this 3 days ago but still have not gotten a response. I have a purchase receipt for the Planes of Prophecy expansion, however when I try to zone into Plane of Magic I get an error message saying "You must have access to Expansion: Planes of Prophecy to enter that zone". I can provide the purchase date and order number.
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

When in the game do a /show_account_features and see if the expansion shows up. If it does, you should be able to go there via wizard portal or spire. But if it just plain doesn't show up, or you get that error you should do an add on to your petition so they don't think it is stale. Edit it with more info saying you did the /show_account_features command and it isn't there, or is there but you still can't get in.

Trying to be helpful, sometimes I get things wrong. I don't think there is an access quest for the expansion but check your mail anyway. Not sure if you need to be level 100???? or what level you are.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Balcerak Well-Known Member

4. mrswebster9847 Member

Thank you. I did /show_account_features and Planes of Prophecy is not listed, but like I said I have a receipt showing a purchase date and order number. I have also tried updating the petition and still no luck.
  5. Balcerak Well-Known Member

It takes time. They may also say you need to talk with someone else (I can't remember the part of the company) On the weekend there probably isn't a lot of support, especially in these days. But every day update your petition with a comment (be nice!) and you might get a solution.

Since the databases all got moved in the past week, that may have some bearing on your issue. Don't give up!
    Cyrrena and mrswebster9847 like this.
  6. mrswebster9847 Member

Solved! Thank you!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Great! Did they help you?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. mrswebster9847 Member

They did. Sorry for the late reply.