Zlandicar's Heart Mage reward feedback

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Montag, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Anastaise Active Member

I am perfectly aware that these were designed to fill the gaps in Zlandicar's loot. Most priests won't be willing to give up the PK 2hdr because of losing the group buff (or their raid leader won't let them replace it). I have killed Zlandicar quite a few times now and have not bid on the weapon. The only thing I have interest in bidding on is his wand (which of course all the mages want as well). I wish there were a 1hdr off Zlandicar that would be a viable replacement for the PK 2hdr so I could use this as a symbol and get the Zlandicar wand. Either that or if the upgraded version of the symbol ends up having a buff on it that will finally allow us to retire the PK 2hdr. Then I could get the 1hdr and wand off Zlandicar.
  2. Darkon Well-Known Member

Someone has to keep the pk2h buff on! =p
  3. Crychtonn Active Member

I had time to get the new 6s weapon last night, thanks again for adding the option. One issue I see in the future is with what you guys did to make it not possible for someone to buy and use both at the same time. I know it hasn't been discovered yet but I expect the raid upgrade version to have a higher damage rating then the heroic version. Making the weapons Off Hand only means people will be using their best weapon in their off hand not as a primary.

Given the Zalandicar weapons may have the same damage rating or could still be higher. But those weapons are going to take people up to a year to get. Do to the fact only one can be looted per week. That means the HQ weapon will be best in slot for a ton of people for a very long time and shouldn't be stuck as a secondary only slot.

PS - The new heroic and raid 6s options will need a 6s added to Zalandicar's loot table to pair up with please.