Zholain tanking...and Kaeros healing?? MADNESS.

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Jay42, Jun 2, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

So the other day Cat (Zho) and I were chatting in game, and she mentioned that her guardian alt needed to kill orcs for language stuff. She told me her alt was 32 or so, and I mentioned that I have an inquis who is 34 and would be happy to help if she needed it. Neither of us had anything pressing going on, so we logged the alts and ended up grouping up with her friend Holly's 28 warden alt, and my friend Adrienne's 33 necro alt.

Yes... I got to be grouped all night long with three beautiful, intelligent, witty women. Pure luck, that. We had a BLAST. Cat kicks butt as a tank!! She never lost aggro when the rest of us were doing our jobs (there was a little hitch with pet assists that made things a bit hairy during one encounter) and I had no real problem keeping her alive. Granted, there were two healers in group, but we were taking down some pretty tough upper-30s mobs. Holly and Cat were a ton of fun to group with (as usual, of course), the banter was hilarious ("...what about MY rack?" LMAO) and we all had a great time. Got five of the six Grozmag trials done without a problem, too.

And yeah, I was healing, of all things. I'm amazed that Cat didn't just burst out laughing and/or run screaming when I mentioned doing so. :p
  2. ARCHIVED-Sulas Guest

No screen-shot?

Sounds like a great night.
  3. ARCHIVED-leafnin Guest

What happens in Alt Vegas stays in Alt Vegas. :D

Falcon - Ranger - Kithicor
    Peregrian - Brigand - Kithicor
  4. ARCHIVED-Sulas Guest

Ah ha ha ha. True that; or Zho is keeping them tucked away in case she needs to blackmail Kaeros.
  5. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

Hell, I don't *think* she's taking pics, but... you never know with her. She admitted she's getting a lot better about the constant sexual innuendo and perversion, but it's still almost impossible to keep that girl in check. I'm like "it's all platonic, we're just friends!" and she's all "whatever!" /sigh
    ;)
  6. ARCHIVED-leafnin Guest

It's the rugged Kerran good looks! :D

7. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

So it was Sexual Healing eh?
    hehe
  8. ARCHIVED-Jayad Guest

kama subooty healing.
  9. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

I think we made them blush...my screen goes red everytime I click onto Jays name now lol
    I am sorry...but as my sig says
  10. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

ROFL, it takes a hell of a lot more than that to make *me* blush... but Cat's gonna see this thread and smack me HARD.
    ...which is kinda hot, actually.
  11. ARCHIVED-Zholain Guest

After a hard day at work, I just saw this thread. LMAO

/smacks Kaeros with a piece of rotted droag flesh, but to Cat's surprise (or maybe not) Kaeros actually likes it :womansurprised:

You guys are toooooo much :D

I have to say, though, that we had an absolute BLAST. I had forgotten how much fun Zek can be. And don't let Kae fool you. I think he's actually a closet healer :womantongue:
    Message Edited by Zholain on 06-02-2006 04:05 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-leafnin Guest

On that topic I took a dive into the Zek mines last night completely forgetting my Brigand has no where near as high safefall. Splat was an understatement. I could hear the orcs laughing all the way back at the docks. :(

13. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

OMG how cruel! I can't believe you just called me a HEALER!! And after all we've been through... :smileymad:
    If I excelled at healing you, it was only due to the depth of my caring and my high regard for you as a friend. (All together now: "AWWWWW!")
    But yeah, it really was fun. We somehow manage to have a great time whenever we group, regardless of where and which toons. Oh, Turan told me she had a great time and wants to hang with you and Holly more often. She promised to upgrade her scout pet for next time. ;)
  14. ARCHIVED-KnightOfTheWord Guest

This whole thread is getting just too...I don't know...sentimental. Although I'm not sure the whole sexual healing thing would exactly be considered sentimental...:smileyvery-happy:
  15. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

I could smack Sai around a bit, and then we could stage some whining and complaints about LU24 - maybe that'd help? ;)
  16. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

Thats what I am hear for...abuse me and then lets go whine about something...though...I am bored with LU24...lets whine about LU25 hehe....the one that will be fixing the nerfs from LU24.
  17. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

I'm still waiting for them to NERF THE HOBBITS
  18. ARCHIVED-Hogsnine Guest

I got nerfed last night, but I don't really want to talk about it....:smileysad:
  19. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

I like it when a woman nerfs me around a bit :smileysurprised:
  20. ARCHIVED-Bledso Guest

So your tail must have been twitching like an overused fan on a 90 degree night.........