Zerks Stop Making Demands for awhile, take a friggin breather already!

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Castanedan, Jan 11, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Castanedan Guest

Most of the posts on nerfs are Mostly rubbish. I'd just like to speak my vioce and say that people like me will continue to avoid these boards and players will have legitamate concerns of the future overlooked when so many people are so whiney. People have over reacted and that is apparent to anybody who is with it or anyone willing to consider the fact that they are human and can sometimes be wrong. I'll check in to see if many other folks agree, but I'm not interested in defending my position on these boards. My guess is its simply not worth it if people continue jumping the gun and typing dissertations on how horribly their characters and lives are impacted by zerker nerfs. Get over it already! Its silly, and to be honest, you are just wrong. Changes aren't as big as most people claim!
  2. ARCHIVED-Scar13 Guest

Thank you for your Opinion,

It is your opinion and you are fee to it.. But you have just whinned about whinning... which makes you 2x as bad.. We are posting our opinion dont like them dont read them.
  3. ARCHIVED-reakshavoc Guest

We pay to play this game, this board is for us to use, If we want to whine we can whine, dont read the post if you dont want to here it. Its a place for us to vent our fustrations.
  4. ARCHIVED-Bobbubski Guest

whiners lead a sad existence...
  5. ARCHIVED-Styker Guest

Aye just like the Guardians who cried that their taunt sucked and that berserkers were overpowered....... Oh wait , they got their wish....

Ya so to the starter of the post you **** , berserker's got screwed big tyme.... Blood Rage was nerfed for 23-37 users and Rampage was nerfed for the endgame Berserker .....

So we will whine if we want to ok... ( um since we PAY to play this game ) you dont like it then dont come to this section of the boards
  6. ARCHIVED-Scrying Guest

I voice my opinion as long as i do not know what my real class is untill i am a real beserker again I post to my liking.

and your post surely will not stop me .. I pay for fun not for frustration .. ooh and leave your stupid comment away about then why don't you cancel..