Zerks..how do you kill an Assassin?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-ZenJudoMonk, Apr 5, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-ZenJudoMonk Guest

Is it better to duel wield or what...any suggestions?
  2. ARCHIVED-Erick_Stormfury Guest

full offensive.. and stun stun, interupt stun....

-Erick
  3. ARCHIVED-davian999 Guest

My Suggestions:
    1. Remove all self buffs (they tend to interfear with the fight)
    2. Stuns will do nothing but take up valuable attack time so do NOT use them
    3. You want to be able to avoid the large asn hits as much as possible: Armor tends to slow you down, So I would remove it before the fight begins.
    4. To assure that another asn is not stralthed behind you make sure to keep your back to the first asn, and dont move very much (asns hunt by our sence of movement)
    So in summary: No buffs, no armor, no stuns, turn around, and dont move
    Good Luck and happy hunting :smileywink:
  4. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

Greatest suguestion ever!! ;-)
    This needs to go on our dualing guide ;-)
  5. ARCHIVED-dremtak Guest

go full offensive and land your longest stun first....................if youg et that stun off you should be golden
  6. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

pretty much the same way you kill any other class.
  7. ARCHIVED-Erick_Stormfury Guest

nope not true, with healers, i usually do just the opposite, full defensive...

-Erick
  8. ARCHIVED-dremtak Guest

yup..................with healers i got full defensive and stay out of there pbae's............try to where there mana down ..........i use stuns and dmg dot and ranged attack, which is alot better since they made ranged attack more inline with melee, then whewn you got him down alot i switch to full offensive and lay the smackdown.

alot of healers skills are reactives so if can try and where his mana down with doing the least amount of dmg possible saving your mana for your offensive finish
    Message Edited by dremtak on 04-05-200603:36 PM
  9. ARCHIVED-SlapnutsGT Guest

As with all scouts:

---Totem of the Butterfly---

So they can't do that BS sneak crap to you...thats what hurts.
  10. ARCHIVED-Kolorean Yoritomo Guest

Get them 1/2 way, go offensive, jugg, then open wound, I hit my haste buff down the int line, and stun and big attack, and stun, and big attack..auto attack is hitting for 500-900, they go down real fast !
  11. ARCHIVED-Razorbak Guest

And then they evac
  12. ARCHIVED-Wildfury77 Guest

I loved that assassins suggestions....thats the funniest thing i've read on the forums in a while :)