Zerkers need Feign Death and Perminant haste increases

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Elkay, Sep 29, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Brorimed Guest

Yes and we need a complete self heal, powerdrain, A huge healer pet with all guardian skills

oh yes and a build in peanut dispenser

Brorim
  2. ARCHIVED-Oldlore Guest

My only problem with my zerker (had him since day 1 release) is that it seems alot of my CAs are just useless. My autoattack damage is pretty much higher than almost every CA except demolish or frenzy. I only use persistent battering and disfigure for the secondary effects. Just seems when I'm playing "dps" in a raid I'm basically hitting attack and throwing up OW/destruction every 3 minutes...slight exaggeration maybe, but some of our CAs ought be made at least worth the trouble to cast.
  3. ARCHIVED-YummiOger Guest

LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLlOOoweLLLololo @ this Topic!

ggggGGGOOOOOOOOo KAJAR!!
  4. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

The last thing a Zerker needs is FD. I would prefer an HP buff or a hate siphon.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zaknafiend Guest

Well a Zerker joke thread has brought out the hate, most of which seems to be from other classes, so I guess the usual response is in order.

ZERKERS AREN'T OVERPOWERED!!! LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASSES NOOBS!!!

Well that felt good, think I'll say it more often;)
  6. ARCHIVED-laker34one Guest

Actually alot of our offensive CAs also come with stuns/interrupts which are an added bonus. Pair up your CAs according to refresh time, make them into macros in pairs and just pound away :)