Zerker Tips on Holding Aggro!

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Bashem, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Droll Active Member

Droll lives in BGs and heroic instances when I'm not soloing. feel free to peruse my aa's.

You obviously want to reforge away all that reuse.

I have 3 armor sets I use, so my eq2u link may change around on based on what I last was doing.

Full weapon damage bonus for soloing, or max dps in easy zones.

Mitigation armor of course... generally I only mix in a few pieces as needed.

And a full set of Potancy/HP armor for BGs.
  2. Visine New Member

Thanks Droll :)

Do you think I should pick up another 4sec delay one hander to swap back and forth with the shield, or try to get a good two hander?

When you are in the BG’s do you use a shield?
  3. petier Active Member

Droll, Rampager's Resilience is a death prevent, I know I have used it, yes you can add dps to it but it is a DP. As for the proper tank or aa build it just depends on what your needs are. Steeltoe's aa under his Heroic/Split fit for what I needed when I was in HnE, and in that build I have tanked and killed everything but Cruor (which we hadn't pulled).

Bottom line just as every heroic group needs something different due to makeup, every raid had different needs due to makeup and that calls for different aa's.

Peiter/Steeltoe
  4. Droll Active Member

I NEVER use a shield on droll... never ever.

Shields are for paladins.

The 2 hander from fabled halls is easy to get.
  5. Droll Active Member

It's the worst DP ever... it rarely fires off as a deathprevent for me... but it always gives me weapon damage bonus.
  6. petier Active Member

/sigh don't know why I ever post on this forum. I think i'll go play some borderlands.
  7. Xiatoris Member

After reading this thread and trying out Droll's suggestions... My berserker feels amazing!! Not to mention I hold aggro like cake vs. a hungry fat kid. Thanks for the info!
  8. Bashem Well-Known Member

I just giving this thread a bump in case anyone still interested it reading or commenting on this this got kinda lost and I know it helped me a lot reading it again.