Zerker Temp Rotation/Questions

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Lea Plath, May 20, 2016.

1. Lea Plath Active Member

People have said that it is possible for zerks to walk around with 100% on 50% damage reduction.

Does anyone have a good temp set up?

Also are any abilities not worth using? Like to me, Chaos seems good as a way to reset Battle Frenzy but without that is pretty meh, and Juggernaut seems mostly worthless.
  2. Delita Member

I would love to hear your reasoning behind this gem.
  3. Lea Plath Active Member

It is like 17% potency (unless it increased base values which it didn't seem to on tool tips) and 27% crit bonus. A very small boost with current stats.
  4. duckster Active Member

-18.5 from mit buffs
    - 5 from conviction
    - 9.2 from partisan cleave(in combat and this can dbl up for a short period due to reuse being shorter than actual buff) assuming ae fight otherwise 1.15
    - 5 from Def stance
    - 34.5 from frenzy

72.5% if ae fight and 64.4% if single target.

Throw in your left-side turtle spec for an added DR also(15% additional DR if spiked below 25% HP).

More experienced zerks can chime in but generally using your longest cooldown stuff first(perfect counter and as you mentioned using battle cry to reset battle frenzy. Adrenaline is okish for in and madness DR should prevent you from dying.)

Rotations can differ if saving stuff specifically for melee or magic based dmg. Gut roar is useful to buy you time to cast other stuff like reflexes/2nd life + DR charm(SK aoe thingy). In addition stand firm + wall of force for melee stuff.

Play around but it will likely differ on certain mobs(Tanks generally up until now only would die to non melee dmg unless they got reuse debuff and that made it somewhat interesting...).
  5. Regolas Well-Known Member

Personally I keep chaos and wall of rage up as much as possible. On your tank side spec that gives you a reasonable DR level. Relentless Conviction rune is a must for 5% also.

I use adrenaline more than battle frenzy. It does the job just fine on most fights with BF used on the tougher things. I rarely use them both together, which means that unless your mitigation is really bad, you're pretty much invincible cycling between adrenaline and BF if you need to, with your other temps as fillers for the 10s or so when both are down.

Of course on harder stuff where adrenaline doesn't cut it, you need to cycle your temps longer while BF resets. Dragoons reflexes, diamondskin, gut roar, perfect counter combined with adrenaline, wall of rage and chaos usually does the trick.