ZERKER tank lvl 100 AA builds?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by gaymer77, May 2, 2017.

1. gaymer77 Active Member

Ok since I screwed up my last post about this with naming the wrong class, I'll start again. What's a good build for an BERSERKER tank at 100? I plan on being 100 today and want to have my AA's set up correctly.
  2. Tooloose Active Member

Here's my primary build for tanking. It's very oriented around your temps so if you use this one, don't blow them all at once, and the other plus is that it makes your tank viable to stay in Offense stance.

http://beetny.com/eq2aa/#GU101;1tc!...10030@33@3011t18!0@3505050500105050015005@311

And here's a defensive tank spec (don't use it unless you have hate transfer classes in group or if you're just geared enough where it doesn't matter.) it's meant to be insanely defense and temp oriented with a hard to kill factor. Usually this spec is best for single target raid bosses.

http://beetny.com/eq2aa/#GU101;1tc!...00103003@30@311t18!0@3505@30@410@350510@45511
  3. Tooloose Active Member

These specs aren't for rolling your face on the keyboard, they are meant for you to set the bar. Always keep one defensive temp active during tough fights, if you start noticing huge spikes in damage, cast a quick parry or absorb damage temp (whichever is more appropriate), and when that wears off - apply two defensive temps from the wall of rage/hunker down temps.

Casting rotation otherwise is simple. Just cast all of your combat arts and taunts that don't have long reuse times. Save your snaps and etc for rainy days.

Cast your offensive temps at your leisure, typically when you have the time to be focusing on damage. Good luck.
  4. gaymer77 Active Member

TY I'll try those builds out today.
  5. gaymer77 Active Member

I went with this spec and I guess beetny.com hasn't updated their AA calculator because as I was putting points in & finished with what you posted, there were some points left over that I just filled in with stuff that wasn't a maxed point spent.
  6. Tooloose Active Member

Unfortunately the AA calculator is only at GU101. As for the remaining points go, you'll want things that increase your potency and crit bonus. The build you said you went with is specced to increase both via your primary attribute which is strength.

And in this update, potency is vital.
    Livx likes this.