zerker question

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-jseber1982, Mar 31, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-jseber1982 Guest

I keep hearing about zerkers in battlegrounds and how they can heal themselves whenever hit.
    I am just curious if this is a spell or aa?
    And is this a 30 second spell or a "until canceled". Saw in a post a guy said they were attacking a zerker for 3mins and could never kill him.

I have not played a zerker in a long time and dont remember. Considering making another one.
    thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-mikbove Guest

It's possible they could have been using vision of madness, which I believe (I honestly can't remember how I got it) is a one off spell that can be upgraded via AA, in other words reduce the recasting time. I often use this myself as I solo a lot. It basically gives you a health boost literally as your about to die and can give you a health boost that can get you into the orange, possibly more, not upgraded it that much myself.
    Other than that I think there are a couple of CA's that can give small amounts of heal, we do have one heal but that can only be only used outside of combat. Maybe he was using potions, don't know if they are allowed in BG's though. Hop this hels a little. And yes you should roll a zerker, whilst they might not be called on much for groups or raids (I've enver seen a zerker being asked for specifically) they are great for playing.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jrral Guest

It's a new end-line ability in the EOF AA tree, Battle Frenzy. For 30 seconds, each time the berserker is hit in combat he's healed for 4% of max health. Combined with the Stamina line final ability, Arena Endurance (abilities consume 10% less power, 20% of power used is returned to the berserker as health), it adds up to a pretty good amount of self-healing.