Zerker out of mothballs - Adorning question

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Thalador, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Thalador Active Member

Hey folks, I decided to start playing my zerker again, level 98. I am slowly moving through the advanced solos and started looking at my gear and said "Hey, I am missing all the white adorns". So I went to u.eq2wire.com and looked up some of the better zerkers, ones from the better raid guilds, and the adorns are all over the place. On my warlock it is pretty easy to do but this seems quite a bit more complicated. I see swift cast, block chance, strength, stamina...

So, I am wondering as I am just doing adv solo's right now, where should I concentrate? I use the defiler merc so I am usually pretty healthy and my dps is crappy..

Any help would be appreciated
    Link to my toon http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/446679286337
  2. Thalador Active Member

Bump. Can't imagine no one has any ideas
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I'd love to offer help, but my berserker is only 92 and I'm probably the world's laziest person about adorning considering how easy it would be for me to log into the character who is an adorner to make some...

I couldn't just leave you hanging and thinking no one was looking at your post though. =(
  4. Regolas Well-Known Member

Dps mod. Aim to get 600

Put cast speed where you can and reforge it to get reuse speed at 100

Reforge your MA to under 200

Use STA whites where you can also. CB in weapons/range

You basically want 600 dps mod, 100 cast/reuse, 200+ attack speed, 120-200MA.

For purples I'd go dps mod with mitigation on bp and flurry on shoulders.

As you progress into heroics, swap the dps mod and flurry for STA and block. Your mitigation is very very low though so you'll want to get mitigation armor for when you do that. It's harder to get the autoattack stats up with that gear.

This is my zerk for heroics. I can switch out a few pieces to up my dps mod on solos but generally that's it. Check out the war runes also, bolstered attributes and endurance plus relentless conviction are a must.

http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/1301375867883

When beserk, you get an attack speed buff so that's why mines a little low. I'd happily add to it and dps mod if my gear gets better.
    Finora likes this.
  5. Boli Active Member

Its worth noting that this is the most important thing you need to do with your tank if you want to group, or tank or mess around with anything other than solo instances.

*every* item you equip has pretty much got to read "+Max Health +Mitigation" on it.

This *will* severely restrict your equipment choices; occasionally you can sneak in a DPS ring or drink but that's it.
  6. Thalador Active Member

Thanks for the replies everyone. Right now he is lvl 98 and I am focused on things like the advanced solos. Once I look to group I will certainly swap out for mit gear and adorns. Speaking of, which AOM armor set is best for dps on a zerker?
  7. Regolas Well-Known Member

Personally I think the WDB set, as you get potency on the mitigation armor anyway, so you won't notice a big difference between +mit gear and the casting speed gear.

Obviously for the WDB stuff you'd go for the ones without AE Auto, as you have 100 in that already.