Zerker epic - how much time did you spend in Chardok?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Garylian, Oct 5, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Garylian Guest

So, I'm working on my Zerker's epic finally, and I'm getting pretty annoyed at the Chardok step. I've tanked two different wardens through their epic updates in Chardok, and I got my first Kedge Gill in the first half hour in the zone. Seven more hours have not produced the second Kedge Gill.
    Another Zerker in my guild spent about the same crazy amount of time in Chardok to get the two updates.
    So, have other Zerkers experienced this pain, as well? Is 7-8 or more hours really the norm? I'm just curious. I realize this is EVERquest, but this goes beyond the "uncommon" drop rate most guides list it as.
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

I remember this step taking a very long time to complete. It was quite annoying.
  3. ARCHIVED-Wasuna Guest

Wow! I feel for you. I helped a friend get his epic and he got all of his updates in about 20 minutes. Didn't even get to the last gate. That was about 2 weeks ago.
  4. ARCHIVED-Xaomen Guest

Seems to be way random, my wifes zerker was a easy 30 mins while my own zerker took nearly 6 hours :(
  5. ARCHIVED-faayefaye Guest

Took me 30 minutes as well.
  6. ARCHIVED-Wilin Guest

I killed like 5 mobs in Chardok to get mine. I did the entire quest start to finish in a single 3 hour run. In fact, when I switched from guardian at TSO launch, I switched on a Sat and had the mythical the next night.
  7. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

took less than an hour for mine if i recall. not something i would forget about otherwise.
  8. ARCHIVED-Ecodria Guest

First time I worked on that step, I was t it for 3 hours. Second time (2 weeks later) I got the gills on the 3rd kill.
  9. ARCHIVED-Schwankdaddy Guest

Stopped playingf my zerker right when the epic quest came out in '08
    Just the other day started it back up and got the epic update in Chardok within 10 to 15 kills in between the 2 gates - so maybe lucky - but i am normally very unlucky - so lol.