Zerker EOF Tree Fix Ideas.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, May 16, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Brildean Guest

actually guardians were revamped to make them viable in sf. had nothin to do with DOV. The way i look at if if your wildly swinging your weapons you shouldn't expect to hit the mob 100%. if anything they should allow you guys to go past the haste cap. by say 25%. so you swing faster but have a less chance of hitting the mob. Last time i checked you can't chop stuff if your just swinging madly at it.
  2. ARCHIVED-Fearacron Guest

Failathion@Nagafen wrote:
    LOL! The guardian tree was revamped in SF and was not even revamped for SF content, all they really changed was our debilitate line to an aggression line. You act like you know everything about the class and I know nothing. What ability in the EoF tree even reflects DoV? we get strikethrough from the TSO tree. The 3% flurry? That turned out to be a nerf after the multi attack changes. You can't even compare hit rates from EoF either, it was a completely different game and tanks didnt need sheer dps to hold aggro. 15% Strikethrough in that tree is OP. Just like when you said 30% with 10% accuracy through temp buffs wasnt overpowered? You are again asking for everything. Yes you need a slaughtering line, your utility needs to be brought up a bit which they changed one of your buffs to affect scouts now too.
  3. ARCHIVED-Brildean Guest

plus your raid buff is goign to be multi attack that already should get ya a spot in atleast in a wtftank spot.
  4. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Rhita@Unrest wrote:
    Oh? and 15% hate transfer is worthless?
    10% Block Chance is worthless?
    a chance to block a huge attack every 25 seconds is worthless?
    your entire abilitys revamped for DOV and your EOF tree's Reuse speed recuctions make all your stoneskin spells with under 30 second reuse speed, I guess thats worthless too.
    the guardian tree also grants an ally 5% Critical Bonus, because you really needed critical bonus in EOF right?
    3% Flurry is nothing to laugh at, its very nice.
    5% damage to all combat arts every point spent is pretty nice.
    Your revamped abilitys actually having decent cooldowns is nice.

All Berserkers are asking for is a EOF tree revamp to make it viable for the new expansion, much like OTHER classes recieved and also our end lines fixed, because LETs be honest, they are all stupid.
    Take a good look at Paladins and Shadowknights and Guardians EOF Tree, they all have something unique and special to them, THEN look at the berserker tree, and laugh as you release you can spend 11 points and get everything you need from it out of 70, because the rest of the tree does not matter at all! :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Fearacron Guest

Failathion@Nagafen wrote:
    Yes, 15% hate transfer is worthless, unless your doing heroic content since the cap is still 50%
    10% block? wow, 10 whole % which actually brings guardians closer to crusader block chance that they got in the TSO tree.
    What can we use to block a huge attack every 25 seconds? Block? first off its like 43 seconds and we have had that since EoF. Its not bad but you cant cast while its up and it can be eaten by a small hit. Got your back maybe? again like 43 seconds and doesnt work on who is tanking the mob which is usually the guardian.
    5% crit bonus to an ally? wow our one of our 2 utility buffs? cuz that makes us wanted in grps.
    3% flurry? not that great when you only have 3%, thats like 150dps? yay....
    5% damage to like 5 CAs, which I dont even take all of them, I take the bare minimum. Not to mention I have said that zerkers need a slaughtering line.
  6. ARCHIVED-Brildean Guest

lol our fastest stoneskin is 1 minute for 4 skins and must have a shield equiped. not game changing. others are 2 minutes plus. and our chance proc for 20 seconds is minimum of 90 seconds reuse.
    10% block chance is 2% uncontested avoidance.. another big game changer.
    15% hate transfer is a bleh
    the reuse aa's for our stoneskins were already there. from long ago.

The only thign that changed with eof was we gained 10% hate mod, and 25% threat increase to 2 taunts. hardly any of these were a game changer.

You think guardians got a whole new eof tree. we just got our crippling tree changed to somethin that is hardly useful.

The block reuse was already apart of the SF aa's. Wasn't added with the revamp.
  7. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Any updates... ?

Been waiting for zerker updates for awile... Adrenaline needs fixed... Juggernaught the devs said they would fix.. berserk too...

..... we didn't even get half the update other classes got.
  8. ARCHIVED-DrkOmen Guest

Some random thoughts on the zerker tree I had.
    [IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

I would rather my berserker keep the manual berserk, though I suppose we could put it earlier in the tree or some such. Main reason I went down the line was to have a reliable way to not die from exploding heart.
  10. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Cocytus wrote:
    that spell never works for me or procs, everytime I use it I just die like nothing happens.
  11. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest