Zerker Changes

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by xkrisx, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Atan Well-Known Member

Maybe, but it would have to be lesser geared groups with a zerker dual wielding and at least 10 mobs engaged. If said zerker uses a shield, you'd need 15+ (rough guess) before you would see any difference today vs the old way. Just extrapolating on block / avoidance and how many hits per second.
  2. Healious Active Member

If said zerker has a shield equipped for a heroic zone, said zerker should betray.
    Droll likes this.
  3. Droll Active Member

Have to agree to this... always have and always hated zerks that wore a sheild in my groups.

Zerks arent made for shields... everything about the zerk requires getting hit. Hate generation, heals, etc... They arent even especially proficient with them. My paladin had over 150% block chance. Same on the monk... but my zerk would be hard pressed to break 60, and I'd have to drop mit to get it that high. even while tanking for raids (usually adds not named) I wouldnt use a shield, and still never had issues due to 300k heal parses.
  4. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

WB Droll
  5. Exarthious Member

I am a MT zerker and i sit at about 140% block 23k mit 2.2mil hp solo and the changes did not change anything its not even noticeble for me at least!
    Atan likes this.