Zerk vs Sk

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-QuestKing, Apr 18, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-QuestKing Guest

I am curious.. for end game pvp(90) is SK better for pvp.. if so how much and why?

Thanks for the help
  2. ARCHIVED-Thetmes Guest

Depends on the player a good SK can kill a Zerk a good Zerk can kill a SK.

As for against other class' again depends on the player I personaly do OK against most there are a few players out there that wipe the floor with me on some of the "" weakest "" class's out there its just that they are that much better.
  3. ARCHIVED-das2000uk Guest

Not sure about PVP.
    I think the SK has more abilities to self heal during combat. Also, and someone correct me if im wrong. The SKs abilities are alot more power hungry than the Zerks. So in a long battle power could come into play.
  4. ARCHIVED-Thetmes Guest

SK has mana tap or something like that does the same for thier mana as tap viens does for thier health.
  5. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

each class has it's strengths and weaknesses, what you should be figuring out is how to defend or prevent their abilities so that you have the upper hand. when i played regularly just after the SK got a buff a couple years ago even average players were wiping the floor with me but then they gave our heal procs a buff so it may be a little more equal now.