Zanders Choral Rebuff?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-carlspackler, Aug 19, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-carlspackler Guest

While looking for spells to upgrade last night that were orange or lower, I noticed someone selling an Adept3 for Zanders Choral Rebuff. This looks like a level 35 spell, but I never received it when I hit 35. Is this a special quested spell or a bug?

If it is a special quested spell, would it still be possible for me (if I could afford it) to pay the 2pp+ for the adept3 and scribe it if I haven't done that quest? And how would I go about getting this spell if it is quested? Ihaven't found any info about this one.

Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

It's a song you can get for doing the bloodline chronicles. It is not auto-granted. There is also a class archetype ability that you can get from the Splitpaw adventure pack (for scouts it's a root). As for whether or not you want to buy it, there's opinions both ways, much like all our songs. If you regularly group with casters, you may want to seriously consider getting an upgrade, though we don't know what the song will do after the revamp.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nalini Guest

If your on Faydark you should buy it, simply because Im the one selling it:smileytongue: I use it all the time because I simply think its worth it in the long run, if I can save one big caster nuke from resist or a couple them big AE dots then it justifies the 1 slot for me. Theres really no rhyme or reason to it, stuff just feels like it dies faster to me. On a side note and maybe Im dillusional, but I really think that having this on increases your proc success chances. My reasonings would be that procs are essentially spells. In a full raid of massive procs going off and if my theory is true, well...bah I dont wanna argue this for 10 pages so lets just leave it at that.
    I hear that in the revamp spell evasion is turning into some type of "Focus" deal. Can you guys shed any light on that and is this the direction that Zanders is going in? Not many bards on my server have invested in the Adept 3 of this and it would be nice to have about 8 of these shining on the broker window if so come revamp.