Closed / Unconfirmed Yun Zi week 9

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Stunmyster, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Stunmyster New Member

Patch notes said this was fixed. Unfortunately it BROKE the one toon that completed the quest line and could buy week 9 gear. Now this toon also says it needs to complete week 9, which is funny considering she is wearing the week 9 robe.

Yun Zi says thanks for all the goodies, Pas Yu still refuses to sell week 9 gear.

Not yelling or whining. I know this would have been fixed earlier if it was easy, and I understand that there were other issues with a higher priority.
    Observing, Cyrrena and Abasinolanam like this.
  2. Abasinolanam Active Member

Yeah, my toon that completed all quests still can't buy the robe
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It looks like there are different issues at play here, just to double check did each of you /hail to fix the flag?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Abasinolanam Active Member

This has been such a fiasco. At what point do you just let everybody buy the stuff off the merchant, regardless of quest progression?
  5. Abasinolanam Active Member

I hailed both Yun Zi and Pas Yu on the original toon that did the quests. Currency shows only 8 weeks. I switch to another toon, hailed, same result.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Alright, I will update the team. Thank you.
  7. Ssin New Member

Same issue, used /hail, did not update the flag.

Yun Zi says, "I feel like I have seen the entirety of Norrath, thanks to you! Yun Zi, world traveller!"

Switched to an alt and hailed panda, got the flag update, switched back to the toon that originally did the quests and now have the update there too.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Stunmyster New Member

Just to be sure, I went back. Tab targeted Yun Zi (instead of clicking him) and typed /hail. Still no love.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Stunmyster New Member

Nov 7 notes says this should have been fixed. Sorry to state that it is still broken for me.
    Is there anything special I need to do? Hailed by click, right-click, tab-target and /hail.
    I hope this is just me...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Sylvermune Member

Okay this worked for me. The original completer of the quests has to hail the pandas. After that, each alt has to hail the Pandas. That got my count for that alt to 9!

Update: All my alts seem to now have the proper count. Not sure if any of my alts had to hail either of the Pandas.
    Stunmyster, Cyrrena and Carynn like this.
  11. Stunmyster New Member

Sylvermune's solution WORKED! I thought I had tried this with the toon who completed the quests but apparently I just checked Pas Yu. Thanks to the Devs for addressing this and to Sylvermune for posting the solution.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.