YUN ZI ONLY FOR LEVEL 100 PLAYERS?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Fiadhe, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Yay! Thank you! I already love this event, and knowing we don't have to rush any of our non-100s to 100 is a great relief! :)
    Prissetta and Shmogre like this.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

You only have to do the quest on one character now. When they eventually get to level 100, you can go pick up all the rewards. Next month, next year, doesn't matter. No need to rush at all. When you get there, the reward will be waiting for you, just head to Yun Zi and buy them. Think of it as a leveling present in the future!
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

there are 2 things you can get on toons not level 100 the decoraters bundle and come hte 9th week the mara prestige house. for some reason even though the mount shows to be usable at level 85 you cannot see it until you are a 100 ADVENTURER not even a 100 crafter can see it. why not let level 85+ adventurers and crafters get it since it is usable by 85+ it has to be a BUG FIX IT DEVS.
    Juraiya and GrunEQ like this.
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

The vast majority of people are level 100. Simple as.
  5. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I have a few level 100, But I fail to see why it should be limited to that as I also have a few still in their 90s. We can claim the house items. But that isn't the point. A world event really shouldn't be locked in at the highest only level. Seems a bit exclusionary for such a simple quest.
    GrunEQ likes this.