You're Invited to SOE Block Party 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]

If you’ve ever attended San Diego Comic-Con before, you know just how crazy the entire weekend can be, and how welcomed any break from the madness is. For those attending SDCC for the first time this year, trust us when we say a chance to slow down and relax is quite appealing after a day on the show floor. Getting away from the crowds and noise, relaxing with friends, and imbibing an alcoholic beverage or two (if you're of legal drinking age), is the recommended treatment for any weary con-goer according to me...SOE's own Dr. Hats.

You may be asking yourself, “Dr. Hats, where do I find such a place?” You're in luck, soon-to-be-weary traveler, on July 25th Sony Online Entertainment will have just what the doctor ordered! The 2014 SOE Block Party has all of the above mentioned things and more, including a costume contest, game demos, food, shuttle service, and a chance to hang out with the SOE team. Come grab a local brew, talk shop about your favorite SOE title, grab a snack, and if you're so inclined, enter your undoubtedly cool costume in our costume contest.

When: July 25th from 12:00 PM PDT – 6:00 PM PDT
    Where: 8928 Terman Court, San Diego, CA 92121
    What: Block party with SOE team members, featuring local food, game demos, beer garden, and costume contest.

Shuttle service: Look for the SOE team at the Marriot waterfall – 333 West Harbor Drive

All you need to do to attend Block Party is show up, but we'd love for everyone to RSVP on the Facebook event page. See you on July 25th!
    Neiloch and Owl. like this.
  2. aspekx Well-Known Member

man .. i wish. have a good time for me!
  3. Kaegrim New Member

SOE! Make a contest, make it possible for me to win a ticket to attend to one of your events. Pay for my travel tickets from Sweden to the states. As a father it is hard to convince your family that it is important that we spend money on daddys little trip to . . . yeah... hehe.
  4. Luperza Community Manager

We do some of those sometimes, so keep an eye out! :)