You're a sneaky one Domino (or whoever did it!)

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-MW2K2, Jan 29, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

Tradeskill epic cloaks huh? Sneaksy sneaksy little Halfling!
  2. ARCHIVED-greenmantle Guest

Snowdonia@Runnyeye wrote:
    Yes when dealing with halflings always check your pies and your precious but more details please , epic cloak?
  3. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

I am not 100% certain that they're "epic" cloaks, per se. However, the image was released at about the same time other sites are getting some epic stuff, so you can make your own assumptions.

Details are being played very close to the vest on this, so we likely won't know a lot until GU42 next week, but what little I've got is a teaser shot of *part* of 6 different cloaks here.
  4. ARCHIVED-greenmantle Guest

NiamiDenMother wrote:
    Perhaps sage,provisioner,weaponsmith
    Jeweler,carpenter, armorer?
    Thank you Niami ~steals a cookie and runs~
  5. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

Froech wrote:
    And then we've got these cloaks here... 2+2 and all that. ;)

Entire reply that the snipped bit is quoted from here.
  6. ARCHIVED-Mendou Guest

Oh my!
    How long do we have to wait for these? Gah, curse my impatience with shiny new things. Must be the 'Tonga in me.
  7. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

Mezzmyrelda@Unrest wrote:
    GU42 is going live sometime next week. How long it will take from that point to sort out what we need to do to obtain the cloaks is another story.

I can't wait to poke at these - the hardest part will be deciding which one to work on first, since I've got five level 80 crafters right now, and a 6th in her 70s (and one in the 60s, a couple in the 50s, etc.)
  8. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

Well it should be interesting to see what can be made "epic" about crafting in its current state unless we are finally getting the ability to craft fabled spells and legendary and potentially fabled armor as well.

About a week to find out :)
  9. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Artemiz@The Bazaar wrote:
    The epic amount of writs to craft for max ally in whatever faction you need to start the quest.
  10. ARCHIVED-Qandor Guest

Always nice to see crafting related things added. One has to wonder though, other than looks, what possible benefit a crafting epic cloak could infer that was in anyway useful. Crafting is so absurdly easy now that anything on cloak that might buff crafting stats would be meaningless.
  11. ARCHIVED-Cadori Seraphim Guest

Qandor wrote:
    Always someone with something non positive to say /sigh

Regardless of what they do or not do I am glad to hear about this :D
  12. ARCHIVED-LadyGalasya Guest

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG *hyperventilates and faints*
  13. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

Qandor wrote:
    LOL - I wasnt going to say it :p

Thats why I just left it as hopeful that it in some way implies we get to raise the quality of crafted items we get to make. Oh well, appearance slot FTW otherwise :/
  14. ARCHIVED-Qandor Guest

Sidori@Crushbone wrote:
    Gee, didn't need to bum you out. Sorry. I'll reserve further comment until I see exactly what benefit they add.
  15. ARCHIVED-Prodigus Guest

Looking forward to this!
  16. ARCHIVED-Kezzik Guest

deleted as was meant to be funny and taken as gospel by some.
  17. ARCHIVED-eidand Guest

I really hope this is a good change.
    Would really hate to see another boring nothing adding to the epic boredom of the curent crafting system.
  18. ARCHIVED-Anordil Guest

Neat! I'm looking forward to them! I'm also looking for the ED furniture, too. :D I must admit that I'm rather surprised by the angst-ridden feedback. One wonders why they bother if it causes so much Weltschmerz and ennui. But that's another topic. Thanks (in advance) for thinking of the crafters. :D
  19. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Qandor wrote:
    Hmm... maybe one of the rewards of the quest is a special book of recipes you can only craft while you're wearing the cloak...
  20. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

I will wear mine with pride. Provy first. She's a crafter at heart more so then any of my other ts'ers. Hope it goes with blue skin cause i JUST retinted her from her usual purple yesterday and the doctor said I can't do it again for awhile.....