YOUR JOKING RIGHT !?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Broekn, Nov 15, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Broekn Guest

OK, so i logged in and looked at my stats and %s. i hvae less avoidence and more mit...... ok not a big deal..... then i start talking to my friends pvping. Not so good, SCOUTS GOT NERFED ZOMG GO FIGURE !!! well now if ur not a brig ur pretty much screwed... assassins = stealth for half there attacks and if theres a dot on them then no stealth mean no attacks... dirges = wat is there to say.... we sucked in pvp b4 and now were worse. currently the only decent pvp classes are Swashs ( who would have guesssed) brigs ( nothing new) and thats it .... so i would like to say to SOE : THANKS FOR BREAKING SCOUTS IN PVP AND HAVING A LVL 20 WIZARD THE ABILITY TO BEAT US !!!!!!! AND I THINK ITS GREAT U MADE BARDS WORSE THEN THEY ALRDY ARE IN PVP AND IN GENERAL ---------> THANKS A BUNCH !
  2. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

Anyone care to translate?
  3. ARCHIVED-Cielago Guest

No because no one ( least me ) cares about whinny PvPers.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jalek Guest

Aye.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kaeylum Guest

This might be the 4th or 5th time i've said this. If you want to be awesome and uber in pvp, you probably shouldn't have made a utility class...............
  6. ARCHIVED-Ellrin Guest

They should make a PVP forum for each class and entitle it OMGZ Wh1nz
  7. ARCHIVED-TerabithianWhisperwind Guest

8. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

I feel bad for the PVPers... :smileyvery-happy:
  9. ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd Guest

Don't feed the trolls. They breed.
    -Whysp
  10. ARCHIVED-Jalek Guest

Like gremlins with food after midnight?
  11. ARCHIVED-Lordviperscorpian Guest

It's really not that bad. The resist change isnt much, but it has been noticable to a certain extent. My DD spells are acually landing for 900+ in T7 which is pretty amazing. Im not used to spells acually geting good results in pvp. Having fear acually land the first try is something ill have to get used too.
  12. ARCHIVED-Tomanak Guest

I need to wake up..I thought you said they were bread ;)
  13. ARCHIVED-Kralizec Guest

Ill attempt to translate.....

Lets see.....hmjmm move this letter here. Add a period here........hmmm let me break out the thesaurus.......ok need to change this adjective.

Ok I translated it....

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

<sniffle>

<deeb breath>

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

This is why I hate the uber pvp'er attitude. Mostly cause fo them that cause games to change so much.
  14. ARCHIVED-Yinkendra Guest

OK, so i logged in and looked at my stats and %s. i hvae less avoidence and more mit...... ok not a big deal..... then i start talking to my friends pvping. Not so good, SCOUTS GOT NERFED ZOMG GO FIGURE !!! well now if ur not a brig ur pretty much screwed... assassins = stealth for half there attacks and if theres a dot on them then no stealth mean no attacks... dirges = wat is there to say.... we sucked in pvp b4 and now were worse. currently the only decent pvp classes are Swashs ( who would have guesssed) brigs ( nothing new) and thats it .... so i would like to say to SOE : THANKS FOR BREAKING SCOUTS IN PVP AND HAVING A LVL 20 WIZARD THE ABILITY TO BEAT US !!!!!!! AND I THINK ITS GREAT U MADE BARDS WORSE THEN THEY ALRDY ARE IN PVP AND IN GENERAL ---------> THANKS A BUNCH !

Uhhm?... Spend more time in school
    and bards arent the only class which has been.. CHANGED
  15. ARCHIVED-JadzeaDax Guest

This thread amuses me. You know not all pvpers are l337 d00ds (did I spell that right?).:smileytongue: It's interesting that I asked a question ( I thought like an adult)about how pvp was going with the new changes and got exactly one response. See:
    http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=37&message.id=14611
    But a post like this gets about 10. Talk about feeding the trolls......
    -edited because my smiley tongue got haxx0rd
    Message Edited by JadzeaDax on 11-16-2006 11:41 AM
  16. ARCHIVED-Jalek Guest

PVP is often the death of games, seen it plenty of times before and thats what worries people. It tends to be PVP that drives the 'nerfs' and major game changes due to PVPers exploiting the game mechanics in ways most players wouldnt have dreamt of.

So no i'd not expect a fond greeting as a PVPer in general, ive done it in the past in other games but the die hard's tend to ruin it for the sensible ones who just want fun from it.
  17. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

That's nearly racist. Calling people out for bad *game design* reactions to pvp activity (especially given how HARD SOE is trying to make sure that the PVP game and the PVE game remain in their own playgrounds) is hardly a reason to call out all people who enjoy PVP as elitist or scum.

I find it extremely sad that the most thoughtful response to this thread was from Viperscorpion. We're better than this, even if the original post lacked any grace whatsoever.

EDIT: *checks* Yep... my horse is still proppin me 12 feet up.
    Message Edited by Godstalk on 11-16-2006 09:21 AM
  18. ARCHIVED-Kaeylum Guest

I thought my post was prett tame...don't i get points for holding back??
    Message Edited by Kaeylum on 11-16-2006 06:53 PM
  19. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

Yeah... it was. Sorry for preaching from my soapbox.
  20. ARCHIVED-Chefren Guest

Not even close, PvPers are PvPers by their own, personal choise.