"Your Inventory Is Overflowing" Message

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Reinz, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Reinz New Member

So I am a new player, trying the game out F2P. and as soon as I hit level 10 and do some fishing quest I get the Message "Your Inventory is Overflowing" so I go and sell to make room in my bags. Now I have Tons of room but I still get the Message. And now its Constantly on my screen and I cant gather, or fish to collect anything. I've camped and Relogged and still get the message...

Any Ideas??
  2. Foretold Well-Known Member

The initial item that overflowed your bags isn't in your bags - its in the "overflow" inventory on the lower left corner of your character page. Grab the stuff there and move it to your bags and you'll be good to go.
  3. Caith Developer

That message means you have an item in your inventory overflow slot. Open up your character pane (press C), make sure you are on the inventory tab, and take a look at the bottom left of your character portrait. You should see the inventory overflow slot there, which you can drag the item out of, or right click and empty overflow, which sends anything in the overflow to your bags (if there is room).
  4. Reinz New Member

Awsome Thanks :) that was a realy Annoying lol. And Thanks for the quick responses