Your Favorite and why?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-mappam, Jun 8, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

[p]My Favorite would be my Harvester. [/p][p]She gets to go see interesting places, wandering around in circles for hours on end in the pursuit of something rare. [/p][p]She gets to not only see interesting mobs but also gets to kill some and of course will be killed by some, there is the chance to find a "?", the chance to "sign my name" to some piece of random zone object and the chance to interact with other people. Healing the occassional soloer, spliting up a harvesting area with a fellow harvester, trading harvests for harvests, exchanging "?" with someone in the zone, shouting out to the zone that "XName-mob" is up .. etc .. [/p][p]It's a more fullfilling hour verses staring at the exact same wall in the Tradeskill Zone doing writs. [/p][p]Oh sure .. there are Crafting Stations in various places around the cities now but if you are planning on doing some serious writ grind .. the TS zone is the best place. Otherwise the time is ate up by zoning. [/p][p]So, yeah, my Harvester would be my Favorite Trade. [/p][p]:roll:[/p]