Your all Invited to Tea

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Faeonara, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I tried copy/paste the pictures to a new thread here but kept getting the message the thread was to long .Since I am not really that savvy to figure out exactly whats gone wrong this link to the pictures is all I could do .
    If anyone can let me know how to copy and paste the pics and not the link I would appreciate it as it would be a lot easier for me than posting them all up again .Thanks :)

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2old/posts/list.m?topic_id=524084
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Hmmm I'm not sure, maybe try breaking it up into two replies?
  3. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Hmm Now I figured out how to copy the pictures over correctly but I see no way to edit my previous post .I am hoping that we will be able to that though since there are times I have to leave things unfinished and come back to edit post later .
    Am I just missing how to do this or is it not possible to edit once you post something .If you can't its sure to cause some difficulties for more than a few folks who update some of the threads regular for us .
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Nope, edit time limit is 35 mins. :( I'd just start a new post personally.
  5. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Thank you Cyliena, I think I am going to take your advice and re post this house with the pictures since the link will go anyhow when they close the archived stuff .Pity they wont let us edit better though ..sigh ..