Your account does not have the features to play on an exchange enabled server

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Dionesse1, Aug 4, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Dionesse1 Guest

Has anyone else recieved this rather annoying message while trying to log into one of their characters on Bazaar or one of the other exchange servers:
    'Your account does not have the features to play on an exchange enabled server'
    This is a right pain to say the least all my characters are on Bazaar, which means none of them are playable . Things were fine 12 hours ago when I was last online, was there some kind of update?
    Telani
    *Sighs*
  2. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

Are you located in the US? and have you been playing all along on there or did you just move characters there.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

*Just wonders what this has to do with EQ2players.com*
  4. ARCHIVED-Dionesse1 Guest

I have been playing on the Bazaar server from when I started playing about 5 years ago, I'm not located in the US but in the past all that did was stop me from participating in the sale and purchase of exchange items, is this some new added restriction to make the exchange servers purely the domain of US citizens? It would be a shame because I have a lot of friends over there
  5. ARCHIVED-Dionesse1 Guest

@Barx
    I have posted here because I was wondering if other EQII players were having similar issues, I am (or should I say was) an EQII player with a question lol
  6. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Dionesse1 wrote:
    My point was this forum is for the EQ2players.com website discussion, I wasn't sure if your OP was about something on there or if it was just in-game.
    Back to your problem though: have you tried doing a full file scan? I have not heard of that error before, but maybe you are missing a file somewhere. Also, to my knowledge they have not made it so that non-US folks cannot play there, it should be as before (Where you can play but not buy/sell via LiveGamer).
  7. ARCHIVED-DarkViper Guest

Hi Dionesse1,
    That issue doesn't sound familiar. I think a few folks are wondering why it was posted here since "EQ2Players.com" (not to be confused by an EQII Player) is a service that players use.
    My recommendation is to open up a ticket with CS via the support web site (http://support.station.sony.com) and see if they can tell you why you're receiving that message.
    Best of luck,
    - Jacob
  8. ARCHIVED-Dionesse1 Guest

Ahh Sorry for posting in the wrong place lol, Don't use the forums very much I didn't realize the distinction, I'll try your suggestion of a full file scan and try to find where would be a good place to post lol
    Thanks again
  9. ARCHIVED-DarkViper Guest