young ranger looking for quiver

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-slashalot, May 1, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-slashalot Guest

i haven't found 1 yet can someone help? any quest rewards that gives one? how about vendor bought?
  2. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

I dont believe any vendor's sell them and I havent seen any additions of quests that reward them.
    I suggest checking the broker under quivers, there should be a good mix of them for sale. Also, when you get a rare pelt, I suggest saving one for a quiver. Tailors can make them easily enough. If you are in a guild, check with your local stitch to see what they can make. Otherwise, the broker is the way to go.
    Perhaps a ranger may give you a hand me down if you are on their server. Make sure to list your rangers name and server on this forum (I know I love giving away hand me downs when I outgrow them) in order to allow us to fully help when we can.
    Good Luck and Happy Hunting
    Saihung 55th Ranger
    Befallen/Faydark
  3. ARCHIVED-Jowita Guest

/agree with saihung
    Brokers have all the quivers your heart might desire. Young rangers don't necessarily NEED one, but once you start blowing through stacks of arrows (like, say, 500 arrows a night), a quiver will become your best friend. Only difference in quivers (that I know of) is how many arrows they can hold.

Flid