You know you play too much EQ2 when...

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Zeus_GG, Feb 8, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Jacobian21 Guest

You stop taking phone calls from friends and family because it distracts you from crafting... and they wonder if you're mad at them!

You get complimented on your furniture and someone ask you where you got it... you reply: Kiana made it for me, you like? (hugs Kiana)

You spend your down time at work and school planning out which toons to TS/exp lvl when you get home and how to use up all the vit you got when you weren't home.

You try to get your mom addicted and she just shakes her head and walks away.

You start planning your dates and meetings around your crafting schedule.

You randomly start humming the zoning music at work.

Your main prerequisite for a significant other is that they have at least a T5 toon on your server so you can duo in SS.
    Message Edited by Jacobian21 on 03-10-200612:45 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Marytaten Guest

"You spend your down time at work and school planning out which toons to TS/exp lvl when you get home and how to use up all the vit you got when you weren't home."

LMAO I do this all day. Then when I get home someone needs my healer and I just end up leveling her up. :D but that's ok, the more slave driven I am with her. I can work on other things later. Great post!!!!!

actually I have one too......You know you play too much when..

You dream about playing. I had a dream the other night that I was in a group, I threw a heal on the tank, but it didn't heal him. No matter how I healed his hp were only going up a little... lol I woke up and was like "what the hell" lol good stuff.
  3. ARCHIVED-novok Guest

You tell your boss that you "haven't finished your writs yet because the servers are down for an update".

As you are setting up for your spring cleaning yard sale it starts to rain and you mutter "@#$% broker's down again".
  4. ARCHIVED-LordAdder Guest

This thread is hilarious!

Here are a few to ponder...

• you walk into a new enviroment and immediately try to /con anybody present.
    • you pass a library and wonder if there are any new book quests since you leveled last night.
    • as you walk into school/work, you see a stack of books and want to click on them.
    • a hand appears before your eyes whenever you see a closed door.
    • in a crowded room full of conversation, you think to yourself "I need to set a new tab".
    • a neighborhood dog starts barking at you and you spin to /autoattack while thinking "[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] I hate those legbiters!"
    • your boss/teacher/mother-in-law ALWAYS cons red with an outline and you wonder if your faction will ever raise to indifferent.
    • you get fired because you missed too much work (playing EQ2 all night, every night), and the first thought that pops into your head is " I gotta get my store restocked..."
    • you awake in the middle of the night and KNOW how to solo that ^^ that has always beat you!
    • everyday people begin to take on the characteristics and appearences of Gnomes, Trolls, Scouts, NPCs..., and they don't play EQ2
    All I can think of at atm. :smileyhappy:
  5. ARCHIVED-Tradeskill_Addict Guest

..... you wonder if your cat would give a medium quality sullied pelt or just an average qualtiy sullied pelt
    ..... you put coffebeans in the microwave and expect a cup of steaming coffee to appear
    ..... you expect quest rewards in addition to your salary every time you finish a project
    ..... you search for glasses of milk in the supermarket
    ..... think its a bug that you can dye your hair every day in a new colour
  6. ARCHIVED-Brainwarp Guest

... when you read 4 pages of "You know you play too much EQ2 when" posts.

... when you refer to spending time with your wife/husband as "AGRO"

... if you ever tried to Equip a BigMac.

... spend more time at work thinking up "You know you play too much EQ2 when" sayings then working.

... thought of your boss as a Named 3^^^ Heroic.

... started jumping for no reason making those grunting noises.

... when you try to get your wife addicted to the game so you can play more EQ2 whenever you want.

... try to teach your wife how to harvest for you when you are AFK.
    Message Edited by Brainwarp on 03-31-200610:27 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-Revanis Guest

..you walk to a local bar and try to order dwarven ale...
    ..you start singing EQ2 theme song while your computer is booting..
    ..when you buy something new, the words "phat lewt" appear in your head..
  8. ARCHIVED-beekeep Guest

This one probably points to poor mental health rather than playing to much....
    Sometimes I think I can hear the level ding, on hearing it I find myself looking around to see who has the purple swirls surrounding them so as I can "Grats" them.
  9. ARCHIVED-Forsaken Falcon Guest

Lol its not so much what you say or think but what othere people hear you say on team speak in your house

"Quick! Marry Root them now, While I pull this guy off & Garry give's us some crack"!
  10. ARCHIVED-Jacobian21 Guest

I wish we could revive this thread. There's a lot of funny stuff in here! :)
    you know you play too much EQ2 when...
    - you're chatting on AIM and always hit "enter" before typing and it gives you an error
    - you forget to eat because you're too busy grinding at your crafting station, and then suddenly realize it's 3am and you are hungry
    (that's all I got right now.. not feeling very creative, but I was hoping to prompt other people to come up with some funny ones) :-D
  11. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Brainwarp wrote:
    /whistles

I will help you try to revive this thread :)

You know you play too much EQ2 when you refuse to skip things at work (or school) because you think you'll get AA for them.
  12. ARCHIVED-Jesus1stKing Guest

OK, can you really play too much EQ2??
    And I did suceed in getting my wife addicted to it, now she is worse then I am about playing, wanna talk about a harvesting adict, she is forever pointing out nodes in R/L. LOL
  13. ARCHIVED-Doodar Guest

You know your daughter has played to much EQ2 when....... she goes outside to pick up the Dog Poo and says Dad Dad look at all the shinies!!!!!!!!!
  14. ARCHIVED-Morningside Guest

Since this is a resurrection of a 1 1/2 year old thread and the "Community News" board really isn't the best place for this, I'm going to go ahead and lock it down. Please feel free to create a fresh version if you like on the Forum Games board.

Thank you.