You know you play too much EQ2 when...

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Zeus_GG, Feb 8, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

Very nice.

Though I've never done anything so strange as what you have listed.

:smileywink:
  2. ARCHIVED-Persis4 Guest

Someone curses you out, and you try to /report them
    When it's 5 PM on a Sunday evening, and you haven't eaten in over 48 hours but who cares you lvled TWICE
    You see a rock and try to break it down to find something of value.
    You try to port yourself back home after a long day at the office.

:) i bet some of you tried hehe
    Orontes
    Assassin on Unrest
    Message Edited by Persis4 on 02-20-200602:44 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-JellyBelly Guest

After a long day at the city we stood near the parking place and startet waving and call home ;)

Lucky nobody was near :D
  4. ARCHIVED-Kaharthemad Guest

How about you decide to call in sick at work on double experience weekend just to grind out one last level.
    or what I am guilty of...
    You decide to forego the 9 hours sleep on Sunday to get from 56 to 57, thinking "Ill grab a nap tonight before I log on" which you dont do because the xp is ripe and you have a vitality bonus.

Yup 29 hours no sleep because of Double XP week. When I finally went to sleep I dreamt I was in Living Tombs/Silent City all [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] night. So much for Sleep tonight by time I get home the server will be up and Ill be playing all night again.
  5. ARCHIVED-Torchere Guest

When you reply to an email by typign /r and wonder why it doesnt auto load the address !!!!
  6. ARCHIVED-EdwinaNytengayle Guest

"Driving home there's a stretch of lawn with one big cluster of boulders in the middle of it...sometimes when I drive by it I've almost pulled over to harvest it"
    OMG! I've done that! Do you live in Wyoming? That state has lots of den nodes! <eg>
  7. ARCHIVED-Waveserpent Guest

You always tell your customers "If I don't have what you want, you don't need it"
  8. ARCHIVED-3C HAVOK Guest

While at the begining of your shift at work you are putting on your ipod and cracking open a red bull and your buddy asks what you are doing and yhou reply "buffing up"
  9. ARCHIVED-3C HAVOK Guest

While at the begining of your shift at work you are putting on your ipod and cracking open a red bull and your buddy asks what you are doing and you reply "buffing up"
  10. ARCHIVED-Sunderer Guest

A couple of office related ones:
    You walk into your office first thing in the morning and shout, "Level 4 engineer LFW!"
    Your boss hands you a stack of papers and you think, "Great more writs, wonder if the guild will level after I do them....."
    Orhaf
    LVL 52 Pally
  11. ARCHIVED-LaurnaRose Fauldorn Guest

I have not laughed so hard in such a long time!!!

It is so true that games get to your. I remember when my husband and I were playing AA and he was scoping out the fireworks show for "sweet sniping positions" ... uhgh!! I couldnt tell you how many times ive typed /r in IMs!! But my favorite is when you force yourself to go back to sleep so you dont miss out on the EQ fun you were having in your dream.
  12. ARCHIVED-Sunderer Guest

When stopping for coffee in the morning and you think, "Should I get 3 or 4 coffees and bagels to tide me over till I get back into town?"
    You go to a clothing store and ask the salesperson, "Can you craft this with a rare?"
    Orhaf
    LVL 52 Pally
  13. ARCHIVED-Swiftsmith Guest

You know you play EQ2 too much when... You go to the local VFW for a drink and swear the big marine in the back is an Orc and you pick a fight!
  14. ARCHIVED-CacheRAM Guest

you find a gorgeous ensamble in a storefront window, and wish you could wear THAT while crafting ..
  15. ARCHIVED-Davhanama Guest

When you try to put your boss or mother-in-law on /ignore and wonder why they are still talking to you
  16. ARCHIVED-CacheRAM Guest

you wish that your 1-room apartment would get messy so you could clean it.
    you have a child, and SERIOUSLY consider naming him / her after your favorite in-game name (NPC or Player)
    you can't remember your spouse's birthday, but you can list the creation date of all 10 of your characters, and all 10 you have in Test server too :)
  17. ARCHIVED-cyrixbrown Guest

I would kill to be able to af the car in front of me! I have encountered the whole wanting to harvet the node issue to as I drive down the highway and see logs or even anything closely resembling any of the nodes. I even saw a white trash bag on the side of the highway and had to do a double take thinking "hey there's my shard!". Most highly though is the need for af in cars, I dream of that daily :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Aubalys Guest

OK, this is from EQ1, but it occured repeatedly...

When you cry "Oh crap!" and reach for you mouse to start casting, leaving the steering wheel to fend for itself, after seeing that same [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] yield sign which looks like Garanel Rucksif!
  19. ARCHIVED-Wulfborne Guest

...when your co-worker (military) whispers to you in formation that he needs Amends due to too much aggro from his Commanding Officer.

~Sir Hawke Holyblayde, Paragon of Truth
  20. ARCHIVED-Kytraan Guest

I frequently type 'g' (short for /g) at the beginning of a sentance when using IM. I just cant break the habit.