You know you play too much EQ2 when...

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Zeus_GG, Feb 8, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Zeus_GG Guest

2. ARCHIVED-ManFromScene25 Guest

well its easier to put this here than join gamergod and post there (in a hurry)

You know you play too much eq2 when you tell the kids to get there shoes on for a trip to the local provisioners....
  3. ARCHIVED-onimarox Guest

i posted this a few days ago on my server board

http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=115&message.id=8537

This is an unrelated conversation on Yahoo Names are kept secret to protect the innocent

Person 1: ya it is! OMG the mean coustomers keep making me work come and kick their arses for me!
    Person 2: Then I can put to use all my mad monk skillz
    Person 2: hrm..Those may only work in game tho.
    Person 1: rofl
    Person 1: ya i wish i could AE them but it aint working to well
    Person 2: Tell em your gonna drop a badazz fury nuke on their ***** if they dont bother someone else.
    Person 1: i wish i could but i might agro my GM if i do that

You know you play to much Eq2 when...

You get hit by someone and wonder how many Hp you lost,
    You get into a fight with someone and wonder how much agro you are taking
    You get a present from someone ( not during christmas ) and wonder if Frostfell is ever going to end
    The message on your voicemail says that you are AFK
    Its your B-day and you are another year older and wonder what spells // abilitys you get this level

Message Edited by onimarox on 02-08-200605:05 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-CacheRAM Guest

1 - You are walking outside, and you have to do a double-take because you are _sure_ that you just saw a sparkly ? in the grass beside the sidewalk
    2 - you accidentaly tell a friend LOL when he/she says something funny
    3 - you keep hearing the Rare Discovery sound / zone music / other sound effect in Real Life
  5. ARCHIVED-FlintAH Guest

You;re driving down the road and try to take a screenie.
  6. ARCHIVED-BarryT Guest

Lmao, those are great

You start collecting cigarettes lying around on the ground, exclaiming happily - "shiny!!"
    made me laugh.
  7. ARCHIVED-Camibella Guest

When your working on your computer at work and try to scroll out to 3rd person view to see whats going on :smileysurprised:
    When your driving down the road and say to youself "Is that a blinkey?" because the sun glissesn off of something in the grass. :smileyindifferent:
    When you send a /tell to your husband sitting 36" away from you :smileytongue:
    When you argue over whos going to go get dinner because you went last time :smileyvery-happy:
  8. ARCHIVED-tracheaspider Guest

You're not sure where you are in relation to where you're going, so you try to hit the M key.
  9. ARCHIVED-Annabetn Guest

You remind everyone at a family meeting that you are the GM of this zone and that everyone under level 16 must despawn at 9pm Earth time.

You refer to a handheld GPS as an in-game map.

You want to type in /fol when driving on a long trip.

The term "ex-con" really confuses you. What did they con before?

When passing a barking dog, you think "scowls, ready to attack"
  10. ARCHIVED-Debillus Guest

Geez ... Guilty as charged, on both counts.
  11. ARCHIVED-modnar Guest

i have 2.....
    ... when ur reading the eq2 forums and hear the eq2 theme in ur head..
    ... when ur lookin at a piture of something on the computer and u try to left click and drag... (lol ive done that so many times)
  12. ARCHIVED-balzar Guest

You know you play too much eq2 when....
    You wear out more chairs than pairs of shoes.....
  13. ARCHIVED-onimarox Guest

No that just means u eat to much Pizza when playing Eq2
  14. ARCHIVED-Maghar Guest

:smileyvery-happy: loved these ones:
    You wonder why no names are displayed over people's head when you look at them.

You jump out of your office on the 12th floor, wondering if you'll finally get another skillup in safe fall.
  15. ARCHIVED-juliev Guest

When you try to figure out how to AF the car in front of you to make it to work on time because you are half asleep from staying up all night to play.....
  16. ARCHIVED-Rashaak Guest

When you go to the local market and wonder why they never have Antonican Beans in stock
  17. ARCHIVED-Zardoz Guest

You catch yourself with the urge to run up to a large granite rock you spotted in the park before some other harvester gets it.
    You enter a elevator and expect to hear "Loading, please wait . . ." after the doors close. (from EQ1)
    You tell a friend that you're "getting tired and going to log" while talking over the phone.
    You see a mother with two young twins in tow and think, "botter!"
  18. ARCHIVED-Krooner Guest

You catch yourself trying to pan the camera angle on your excel report
    Your talking with someone on the phone and you catch yourself clicking your center mouse wheel because thats the button you use for team speak.
    You refer to taking your significant other out to dinner as "Building faction"
    Message Edited by Warbird1 on 02-10-200602:26 PM
  19. ARCHIVED-Rashaak Guest

When you receive your paycheck and look at the taxes taken out and as you grumble you say "Dammit! Nerfed again!"
  20. ARCHIVED-Amiranda Guest

you dream about picking up sparklies all neatly lined up in a row in the 30 minutes between the alarm going off and the time you actually wake up. And it doesn't bother you at all.