You know, you are going to get hurt when....

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Hacattack, Mar 9, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Hacattack Guest

Just for fun, post your funny short story.
    You know you are going to get hurt when the MT goes linkdead after pulling an Epic mob.
    You know you are going to get hurt when the scout ask u how to use evac.
    You know you are going to get hurt when someone says come on, we can take em.
    You know you are going to get hurt when everyone in the group u just joined is jumping up and down.

Just a few. =)
  2. ARCHIVED-Bayler_xev Guest

...when the tank says, "Nah, I don't waste money on CA upgrades."

...when your group is smuggling through a dangerous area, and there's a shiny "?" on the ground.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jeris Nefzen Guest

You know you are going to get hurt when you have to show a 60 tank how to make a macro.:smileysurprised:
  4. ARCHIVED-Taubin Guest

You know your going to get hurt when someone says "hey, the ranger can tank for us right?"
    You know your going to get hurt when the palli asks "What's Amends?"
    You know your going to get hurt when the healer says "AFK quick guys, I have to let my dog out" in the middle of the fight
    You know your going to get hurt when everyone calls the new guy in the group "Leroy"
  5. ARCHIVED-The_Wind Guest

Traditional from EQ1 as well as applies here,

"Incoming, a few!" ...when the ranger is pulling...

Or my favorite, "oh crap" (usually me doing it)
  6. ARCHIVED-Dirtgirl Guest

Lets 2 group PoS
    Go up there and use miracle arrow to pull that epic off the top of the building and jump down to the tank.
    The Paly says, "I'm all the healer I need."
  7. ARCHIVED-hieronymus Guest

pre KOS

You know your going to get hurt when...you unload some serious damage on that mob, only a paladin can save you with amends

post KOS

You know your going to get hurt when...a tank out DPS's you

:smileytongue:
  8. ARCHIVED-DarkLegacy2005 Guest

How about the opposite? You know you are gonna get saved when:

I yell 'HUG ME' as part of my Escape CA macro.
  9. ARCHIVED-Steezity Guest

"Ninja.... VANISH" be my escape macro... Makes peeps laugh even if they think the vack was unjustified, which it never is.
  10. ARCHIVED-littleman17 Guest

... when the wizard in your groups insists on pulling (oh god I wanted to kill Thuciah for this...)

... when your tank asks "what is rescue" when it comes up in discussion

... when the necro/conj uses their aoe spells (breath of unearthed/seism) at will without paying attention (I have been guilty of this a few times)

... when your cleric says "reactives are the lazy mans way to heal" (my bruiser died once do to this)
  11. ARCHIVED-Bayler_xev Guest

...when the Pally says, "LoH down" after that first fight with the yard trash in the zone.
  12. ARCHIVED-XxSwiftyxX Guest

You know your going to get hurt when someone calls out Oh [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn], Dragon Add! :smileyindifferent:
  13. ARCHIVED-Serventof Wrath Guest

Both of the following are true:
    Way back when not all of your gear had to be attuned:
    No you can not use my bow to pull....I need it to fight....
    Recently up in KoS:
    Tank "My taunts seem to get resisted up here so I don't even use them."

Oolan Woodswraith
    57 Ranger Najena
  14. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

This is back from my EQ1 days as an enchanter

When the necro says "Oh I can kite the adds"

Or when the rogue says "Just nuke. I can offtank"
  15. ARCHIVED-Velocidad Guest

Pre LU20...

...When you fire Debilitating and que Triple then see 4 Gleaming, 4 Adestes and 4 swipes from offensive stance on a long pull.

Post LU20...

...When your soloing and the mob blows through Trap.
  16. ARCHIVED-Falamezar Guest

...The only healer in your group has the lowest wisdom.
    ...the wizzy and warlock start having a contest as to who can do the most damage
    anytime you are on Teamspeak or Ventrilo and you here "oops"( or some explicative)
    when you are in the middle of a fight and the healer says: "ok back"
    you realize too late that the yellow ^ that you just pulled is actually a yellow ^^^ epic (that was right after the new con brackets got put in)
    i am sure there is more, but i have blocked some of the worst ones from my memory ;).
  17. ARCHIVED-Dirtgirl Guest

Your whole group is hailing Naggy, making his chat box bounce around while you're clicking thru responses...and you accidentally bad-mouth Lady Vox.
    "Lord Nagafen hits you for 25,867 points of slashing damage...."
  18. ARCHIVED-Sokolov Guest

SHINY SHINY SHINY!!!
  19. ARCHIVED-Dirtgirl Guest

"My preciousssssss"