You know the warlock class is the poo (and needs fixed) when

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Keithoth, Oct 19, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

You see a farmer trotting around 3 wizards in Bonemire.

Post Numero Uno
    Message Edited by Keithoth on 10-19-2006 09:53 AM
    Message Edited by Keithoth on 10-19-2006 09:53 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

You should try consolidating all your warlock complaints into one thread instead of creating a new one each time.
  3. ARCHIVED-Pilgrim Divine Guest

wizzies have higher single target damage so farmers prefer them for named (single targets)

i was going to say a lot more but i really cant be arsed. i like warlocks thanks very much, need help on aggro but i do ok nonetheless....
  4. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

lol wait till betta info comes out ...
  5. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

Btw I love my class...but want it fixed even though its highly doubtful
  6. ARCHIVED-Cowdenicus Guest

Yeah I cant wait until the new AA's come out.
    It will probably look like this
    Wizards = new nukes so they can burn down mobs even faster.
    Warlocks = we will raise your debuffs and procs by 1% for every point you spend. OOO you mean my master int and str debuff will go up by .9 pts for every AA I spend WOW.

I tell you what, this expansion is the last chance for me. Sony will either finally get my classes right, or I am done. I can spend my money better elsewhere.
  7. ARCHIVED-BetaMaster Guest

our single target damage is gimped and using any of our aoe dmg regularly will get us killed.

I tried using the deaggro line... it didn't fix much and the deaggro ability required me to be in melee range...
  8. ARCHIVED-LokiHellsson Guest

In PF the other day, my 46(63) Fury out dps'd my daughter's 46 Warlock about half the time.
    Warlocks need to have their cast and recast timers shortened by at least 10%.
  9. ARCHIVED-Crowbar_Catspaw Guest

Conjurer's continue to out DPS warlocks on both single and group targets by a factor of two to one (raid mobs)....and it remains the dirty little secret of EQ2. Conjurer's will come and say how gimped and pathetic they are but we all know the truth.
  10. ARCHIVED-Korpo Guest

Some of our EoF AAs are pretty nice :).
  11. ARCHIVED-Aerendor_Shadowbride Guest

NDA is still applicable, or i would have said that i don't share your opinion.
  12. ARCHIVED-Soul_Dreamer Guest

You just did :smileytongue:
  13. ARCHIVED-Korpo Guest

I signed no NDA, because I'm not in beta, so I can talk about anything I feel like :D.
  14. ARCHIVED-Darien al'Staff Guest

Both of our AA lines suck, unfortunatly :(

Wizards are in a bit better state then warlocks are. I'll agree with that.

...But we both could use some loving. *sigh*