You know the group's going to be fab when...

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd, Apr 7, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd Guest

And then there's the other side of the coin:

You know the group's going to be fab when:

-the tank turns to mob, without being told.
    -they say, 'A dirge, cool! Let's try it without your aggro buff first." instead of 'what's a dirge do?'

Who else has one?

Whysprr
    Whysprr Wyrdwynd (born during a severe vowel shortage) the Sultana of Splat
    Brethren (And what about the sistren, may I just ask?)
    Qeynos (but not ridiculous about it)
    Dirge & Bespoke Jeweler to the Scouts of Norrath (at least the ones who are willing to put their rares at risk)
    Some level or other (who knows when you're reading this)
    Kithicor server (when it's up and lag isn't too dreadful)
  2. ARCHIVED-Kyrsten Guest

... when the Fury slaps Vim on you instead of Mr BigNukes 550SelfBuffedINT.
  3. ARCHIVED-meshell Guest

I am there. WOOT GO me.
  4. ARCHIVED-Zberyn Guest

When you don't have 5 groupmates trying to figure out exactly what you are doing.

When you don't have 5 groupmates arguing over what you should play.

When the tank doesn't need Hyran's so you can mix in some more productive songs.

Guild groups!

Melee heavy groups.

"Woot! I'm doing much more DPS than usual, your buffs rock!" instead of, "Why is your DPS is so low?"
  5. ARCHIVED-SugarGirl Guest

When the group wipes and everyone laugh and says "Let's do that again!"

(Not necessarily the UBER group... but it's always more fun playing with people who are also playing for fun)
  6. ARCHIVED-Despak Guest

Defo the best answer.
    When you join a pick up group and the first thing people want to know is;"Anything anyone needs in here?".
  7. ARCHIVED-Jingizu Guest

I know it's going to be a good group i'f i'm the only scout class and suddenly i have cool fury buffs, and the INQ actually remembers to cast inquest on me.
    But my all time fav is when mystics swinging that giant 2 handed hammer actually get behind the mob and turn on autoattack waiting for me to chime.
    also, anytime a group actually knows the diff between a dirge and a troub, it's a good day :)
    Anathema, 70 dirge, Crushbone, Paragon
  8. ARCHIVED-Krooner Guest

When you have all four class types in your group and your WALL to WALL spamming and pulling off HO's
    When groups in a raid are fighting over who gets the Bard.
  9. ARCHIVED-SugarGirl Guest

Oh hell yeah.. with my main (zerker) I can so relate to this too. Never figured out why Temps wear plate if they aren't gonna get in the fight!
  10. ARCHIVED-Skurry Guest

When the tank sez "I might need the aggro buff for the next named, it sometimes escapes me":
    When the templar goes in melee range when you announce CoB to pound on the mobs with his 8 second delay giant hammer.
  11. ARCHIVED-Sydias Guest

-... the group consists of a Guardian, a Fury and 4 Dirges.

Never seen things drop so fast with just taunts and auto-attacks. Constant CoB is nice.
    Message Edited by Sydias on 04-07-200602:48 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

Haha, I wanna try that group. With HOs flying I am *often* running under the influence of Bravo's, and tell you what, that + CoB is silly fun ouptut (despite the haste-which-shouldn't-stack). =)