You guys kinda forgot ...

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-bardarnit, Oct 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-bardarnit Guest

underdepths and sleepers.. rare names and hot zones.

Rare (Roaming) name is sleepers please... I never honestly understood mobs aversion to moving? :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

bardarnit wrote:
    Some might consider 'The Overseer' a rare and roaming mob in sleepers ...
  3. ARCHIVED-Chronus1 Guest

Except he's 100% spawn from killing the drakes and his loot is always the exact same thing, 1 ts mat thingey.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

there's no rare named in any of the Skyshrine zones. nor are any of them hotzones.
    and frankly in some instances I found the rare names to be more of an annoyance they a good thing. particualrly in zones you solo nowadays.
    for example, if I was soloing the Research Halls, and forgot to get my healer merc or had a dps merc...and the rare named was up I can't finish the zone without leaving and coming back becuase the 'rare' named is in a hallway and you can't go around him. and with that thrice cursed 'mandate' spell, he's unkillable if you don't have a healer merc or partner.
    and half the time the uber item they drop isn't really so much better then what you cna get off fable chests anyway. and it's not like if the rare named spawns that your even guarenteed thier fabled drop. 90% of the time you get an ornate that you just mute or vendor anyhow.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

The thing is, in current tier, the rare named gave some reason to run a zone when no other reason exists.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

So, white shards, Dozekar heads, drakota mount, and mythical weapons aren't enough reason to do the SS zones anymore? and the jewelry set and wyvern mount aren't enough for easy mode ST, and the charm sets not enough for HM ST anymore? or the ST master collection that reward I think some kind of nice necklace? or the phylateries that can drop raid components for those nice raid apprentice items?
    I really don't think we need a 'rare' named for those zones. mybe hot zoning them I could agree with, but they don't need a 'rare' named to make them appealling I would think.
  7. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    No.
  8. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    Correct, been that way for quite some time.