YOU GUYS DROPED THE BALL

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-havlar-eq2, Oct 20, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-havlar-eq2 Guest

1. You defeinatly need a suggestions thred where people can put in suggestions to make thier play time experiance on this game better. You have your Dev round table, but you tell us whats happening and dont let us post what we want on there, or even have a section of the forum to let us give feedback or suggestions.
    3. Learn to listen. People in these forums have great ideas and things that shoulda been fixed in this game five years ago. Listen to people. Thats the bottom line. You guys have great deals and great incentive system, but no listening when it comes to people who know what they are talking about.
    I get the feeling that sometimes the devs who are unexperianced go through posts and only pic and choose what might be good in thier own feelings, with no real clue how important some of the posts have been and why they make sense even when they do not get alot of attention. Very fustrating. A seperate thread for suggestions would also streamline feedback as when I log on, and most will agree, its hard trying to find these gems of suggestions people offerd, so most get no attention at all.
    REASON PEOPLE ARE QUITING FOR GOOD:
    P.S. Everyone is quiting for Good, Your Station Exchange servers are failing and your Station cash system is hurting because you dont listen to people. Station Exchange should never alllow characters or plat from others servers to transfer to it, NEVER. You devalue other peoples characters and plat on that server. Free transfers to that server? How unthought out can it have been? Your giving people on regular servers a FREE TICKET TO NEVER COME BACK!!!!! Cause everything they worked for, and friends they know on the regular server, go bye bye when you allow them to transfer to a Exchanger server to dump thier character and plat off onto it. You do both normal servers and exchange servers a Huge disservice by allowing these types of transfers, and free no less, to exchange servers to dump thier characters and plat on when they decide to quit, sealing thier fate of never returning to the game again.
    If your a dev and you read this whole post all the way through and do not get offended but actually take this to heart in a good way to try to make the game better, then I can say that this game will have a future.
  2. ARCHIVED-havlar-eq2 Guest

Imagine an announcment that Sony will no longer issue transfer servicees to the exhange servers. result: everyones characers value would go up a bit on exchange servers and population levels on servers would stay the same with some guy later down the road after quiting saying, you know, I think I'll play eq2 again on the same server with the same people today. Instead of thinking, gee, I dumped and sold my character and plat, I dont wanna do all that leveling and money making all over again.
    Imagine logging on the forum and you find a new posting area, called Suggestions and comments. result: everyone would go there and post everything they ever wanted to see in this game, and others would take time and read those posts and post if they liked it.
    Imagine seeing your posts now being used to actaully make the game better for everyone.
  3. ARCHIVED-Harowen Guest

What happened to 2. coming between 1. and 3.? :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

Perhaps you haven't seen this thread What bugs you the most? 2009 Edition.?
    You can put in your ideas and what bugs you the most about the game. Just read the very first post for guidelines please ;)