You can't catch me, I am the ginger bread man.....

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Strings2U, Dec 31, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Strings2U Guest

what is that fastest we can run? right now with my AA maxed, I am tweaking in
    at 45% constant with SOW on. is there anything or item I am not thinking of shy of a mount that will increase
    this? something you can quest or buy.

I was thinking a mount, but the bouncy bouncy when running is anoying, What is the fastest a mount goes?
    I thought about the quest carpet, but I run past them fairly easy so it would be slower.

I like being fast.. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Nemisiis Guest

I use my jboots which brings that to 55% and my fae run ability gives me 5 more so 60% total for me with SoW. I'm level 80 and I still love my jboots lol. (I use my good boots for groups/raids, I just made a little macro to switch them out)
    There is also an AA in the wis line Hierophant Movement that will give you an extra 10% if you max it. I don't use it because I went down the str/agi/sta lines (with the extra 20 points).
  3. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

this thread is just to good to pass up
    No mount will ever stack with legging running boost
    like spirit totem of the wolf, you have to get off your horse to get the benefit ... and no that doesnt stack any more.
    the fastest is jboots and fae combined with 45% from wardens ... isnt that enough?
    oops , look .... you broke your ginger bread man .... his leg fell off from running to fast
    and yes that 10% from wisdom will stack... it is also incombat .
    The extra 10% incombat speed is a left over from when they revamed us and took away one of our coolest spells "Salmeika's pact of pride" gave 10% speed buff incombat and +7 to crush/slash/peirce ....AND shape changed to a ghost lion. Was castable on all group members .... singlely ... it was one of those adeptII spells you dont hear much about anymore.
    Jeeze sony ... you used to have it together , why dont you think about that ~forrest of terror~ a little more
  4. ARCHIVED-Badd Boy Guest

I use Animists treads. They give +10 run speed from an ability called pathfinding I beleive. so I run at 55%
  5. ARCHIVED-Pyra Shineflame Guest

I believe the Vodka from the Vet rewards also stacks with run speeds as well as racial 50% run speed buffs for the thirty seconds they last.
  6. ARCHIVED-`Predator Guest

Yep.. vodka + spirt of the wolf = 85% run speed. for how ever long the vodka drink lasts think its 1 hour and something. cant remember.
  7. ARCHIVED-Pucswift Guest

Right now I have a constant 55%. The sow upgrade and one on the druid line (cant remember which one) maxed is 10%. I guess if i put on the boots i could go at 65 eh?
  8. ARCHIVED-xandez Guest

constant 55% with jboots (im human)... no WIS AA, maxed SoW AA

++Xan
  9. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

xandez wrote:
    LOL i thought you said "InHuman" the first time i read it
    Ya forgot about those animist treads ....but you cant wear two pairs of boots at the same time, so its the same.
    And as for the Vodka ... I suggest you get some grapefruit juice and salt , and have a "salty dog"
    You cant count temporary speed buff in this convorsation imo.
  10. ARCHIVED-xandez Guest

yah, darn i miss my speed, respecced last nite to get the infusion... 2 pts short for max SoW. Oh well, i think ill get those soon enough :D

++Xan
  11. ARCHIVED-Chondrichtheyia Guest

I run at 70% at the moment.

45% SoW + 5% Arasai racial + 10% AA + 10% JBoots = 70%

I will never buy a mount!

Even in dungeons/groups when I take off my Jboots and wear by healing boots, I run at 60%. It's so awesome!

EDIT: Spelling
  12. ARCHIVED-Shadowmaster2000 Guest

Where do you get a set of JBoots?
    TIA
  13. ARCHIVED-Mayl Guest

Ok, people forget that many more races get the run bonus besides the lousy stinky fae races :)
    My Barbarian Warden runs at 70%
    20% for Sow
    25% EoF Sow bonus
    5% Barbarian run bonus
    10% Jboots
    10% Wisdom AA line
    Not bad
  14. ARCHIVED-Klonkk Guest

Pretty much sums it up
    55% here as well with 10% from animist boots.

However, having betryed from a Fury that was steaming through the countryside on a constant 90% (Chokidai Totem, boots and 35% Animalism Line of the fury) ... omg how slow can it get
  15. ARCHIVED-ExtremeFajita Guest

Chokidai totems stack with Peerless Predator? Is that only on PvP servers?
  16. ARCHIVED-RajiFarlander Guest

45% SoW (given) + 10% JBoots + 5% Forest Navigation (Half Elf racial)

60% run speed. Kinda tempted to go down the WIS line for that last +10%, maybe once I hit 70 and get the extra AA points

Mounts? I don't need no stinking mounts!
  17. ARCHIVED-Klonkk Guest

ExtremeFajita wrote:
    I think so, yes (don´t know how things stack at the PvE servers)