You cannot place this item into the container

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-StormQueen, Apr 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-StormQueen Guest

This message in RED is what I get when I attempt to place tradeskill items "Rough Pearl", "Rough Nacre", "Flawless Nacre" and "Fragmented Nacre" in the guild's harvest depot.
    Those items were in one of the chests in that room in Clefts of Rujark, where you obtain the silver key to open the door and then get a chest key off of one of two or three named mobs (it's a quest). Can they be added to the "allowed" list since they are tradeskill items (at least I hope they still work in recipes)?
    Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Frizznik Guest

I will take a look.
  3. ARCHIVED-Eileah Guest

Leeroy@Blackburrow wrote:
    I don't believe those are tradeskill mats, they are the gems needed for a quest combine done by an NPC or something like that, basically vendor fodder these days..
    The rough ones are tradeskill mats but might have an old code attached to them considering where you got them.
  4. ARCHIVED-Frizznik Guest

Eileah wrote:
    What Eileah said, throw in a Flawless Pearl too.
    It looks like the classifications on the Rough Pearl and Rough Nacre should work for recipes that require those ingredients so I flagged those so they can go into the depot. May have to wait a while for it to hit live though since we already passed GU60 lock.
  5. ARCHIVED-MrWolfie Guest

The flawless/fragmented nacre works in recipes that require nacre. I'm not aware of any quests that require these ingredients - I'd love to know which NPC these are related to. We always thought they were really lame loot :p
  6. ARCHIVED-Snickerdo Guest

Isn't that the gems for relic armor?
  7. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Klive@Mistmoore wrote:
    They are talking Clefts of Rujark. They always seemed worthless to me.
  8. ARCHIVED-Eileah Guest