You Brought Back the Meatbeast! Get Yours This Weekend!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Amnerys Member

[IMG]

Congratulations! We reached our goal of 2,000 YouTube subscribers. The Meatbeast will be available from 3:00 pm PDT on Friday, June 14 through 11:59 pm PDT on Sunday, June 16.
  2. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

YES. Time to get some SC.
  3. Lempo Well-Known Member

I don't really want it but I sure hope it is cheaper this go around just so we can see all the howls, screams and demands of refunds/reimbursements.

So much for a promised limited availability item.

/subscribed
    popcorn.gif
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I hope it's Grape!
    Feldon likes this.
  5. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

I didn't even know this was a thing until I saw the goal-achieved announcement on the twitter feed.

Though I'm not sure I would've subscribed if I had known. That whole limited-edition price-gouge really soured my view of the meatbeasts, which is a shame because they were otherwise awesome.
    Cyliena and Calthine like this.
  6. Tineren Active Member

The only thing that was limited was the pink one. All they have said so far is that meatbeasts are coming back, I would expect it to only be the black and white mounts and the house pets since that is what they show in the video.

In which case of course, the howls, screams, and demands will be from people who thought the pink one was returning, so just as much entertainment either way.
    Lempo likes this.
  7. Simparri Active Member

It would be great if you could put it as appearance over the leaping lizards<grin>. Riding on a giant leaping cow would be cool!
    Spindle likes this.
  8. Foretold Well-Known Member

Double Station cash weekend... or no buy :( I am tapped out on SC.
  9. Spindle Well-Known Member

Meatbeast house pets too!! EB Games cards are on my purchase list this weekend.