"You are not allowed to attack your current target"

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-stgninja, Dec 26, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-stgninja Guest

I get this message at random times when I try to have my pet attack something and my pet just stands there looking pretty..and before anyone asks I do have a mob targeted when I do this. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
  2. ARCHIVED-Khrump Guest

I have noticed this happening in PoF while soloing Windsisters. I usually stand on the rim and fight from there, out of the wayof wandering cobras and single roamers. It seems that there are areas where you cannot attack, (i.e. send pet). By moving my position to a different location takes care of the problem. Sometimes I have to jump off the rock.

Egac
  3. ARCHIVED-cwelsh Guest

I have noticed this happens in 3 situations:

1 - The mob is in a wall
    2- Can't see your target
    3- Your elevation is either too high or below the mob
  4. ARCHIVED-stgninja Guest

Yeah this happened to me last night a few times when I was right in front of the mob on even ground, face to face. This is the first time it has ever happened to me. Very annoying. :smileymad:
  5. ARCHIVED-Siniac Guest

I get this a lot. The worst zone for it by far is Pillars of Flame. Harpies are bad but the most annoying is the desert lunatics in tents.

If the mob is in a tent or under an awning my pet cant pull. Doesnt matter if its level ground.

When fighting the Lunatics in Prophets Peak I am constatly standing right next to a Mob and the pet cannot attack.
    I just to run in, slap it , run out and get hit while the tank gets agro off me. Stupid, but its the only thing that works since they screwed up pet pulling in LU 13.

Siniacc
    60 Necro
    Najena