You Abandon Your Preparations To Make Camp

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Karioki, May 7, 2015.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The weird thing is, it doesn't seem to happen that often to my non-EU servers, but so far on my Storms (France) toons, it happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. :-/

Very odd. :-/

Uwk
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

It seemed like I was cured of this on beta. On live, the problem returned. I took a shot at a potential solution and started a new AA build with most of the same stuff. I seem to be interrupt free now. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It just took re-doing your AA tree? :-/

Uwk
    who wonders if it's just more worth it to expect it on my Storms pet classes (okay, class; only have one Necro there and that's it for the afflicted)
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

What did you change?
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah? :-/

Uwk
  6. Strings Well-Known Member

I gave up trying to fix it, I just changed my macro that camps to the next toon so that my Conjurers take a shot every time they attempt to camp. They still get interrupted but they're complaining less.
  7. Windstalker Executive Producer

We know about this one and thanks for reminding us. This is on our list of stuff that is totally annoying and needs to be fixed. We may circle back here and ask for more info.
    Juraiya, Rajaih, GrunEQ and 5 others like this.
  8. santargria Well-Known Member

Yah both my necro and conj experience this with annoying regularity - odd that it doesn't happen everytime, seems to happen the first time of the day and then appears to be ok - next day, starts all over again
  9. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I just did a totally new spec and saved over my main spec, where I'd been having issues. I successfully camped many times over yesterday.

This is the only toon I ever played around with the single point removal feature on and I started that in beta. I then copied the exact spec over to live. I don't know if any of that had anything to do with it, but that's all that separates my necro from my other toons (which includes a conji).
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And it's still glitching up on your conji? :-/

Just a guess...

Uwk
    who still doesn't quite understand why it glitches up on Storms and not on the other servers of the Horde... :-/
  11. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Yep, my conjy still has this annoyance about every other /camp. Glad it's going to get some attention. :cool:
  12. Adevil Well-Known Member

It's pretty much a given that it's associated with AA somehow. WHICH AA(s) is the million dollar question. Be interesting to see when the problem kicks in on the TLEs as different AA trees get unlocked.
    Deveryn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. dorotea Well-Known Member

I've had this problem for the last few months, on both U.S. and E.U. servers and with multiple classes. It may well happen more on summoners but I hadn't noticed a difference - never thought to check by class. Come to think of it I don't recall it happening at very low levels which would be consistent with it being linked to an AA that comes in the teens or twenties.

Wonder if there is one affecting reuse of abilities and camping out is being read by the program as an ability. I'll have to look at all AAs when the game comes back on.
  14. Laaw Well-Known Member

my necro and conjy have bath had this problem for months
  15. Laaw Well-Known Member

it's still not fixed ... I just got the abandoned camping on conjy
  16. Deveryn Well-Known Member

nope. my conji has never glitched
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hnh! Weird, but good. :)

Uwk
  18. Kiwi New Member

My Necro was L85 but L100 tradeskill. My Conj is 100 both. Don't have the camping problem with any other char. I get tossed out of game to character select or just shuts down completely. Have to recamp at times can't use banker or harvest. Had this annoying issue for a couple of months now..
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They had a thread in this forum about "give us the details about how/when/where/etc. you were when the issue occurred" for getting randomly booted; it might not be a bad idea to go back to giving details the techs can try to follow. As I recall, the info request was formatted like:

Server:
    Character:

Stuff like that.

Uwk
  20. TeamB Member

So i posted my logs on this issue in august and zilch happened since beside a thanks for the reminder !!! on an issue that is at least a year old and pisses people off on a daily basis. For the first time today i had a red text line after the 20 second mark...
    (1448474109)[Wed Nov 25 18:55:09 2015] It will take about 20 more seconds to prepare your camp.
    (1448474113)[Wed Nov 25 18:55:13 2015] You summon elemental energy.
    (1448474113)[Wed Nov 25 18:55:13 2015] Trying to cast Minion's Attention while sitting, forcing your character to stand.
    (1448474113)[Wed Nov 25 18:55:13 2015] You bathe Earthen avatar in an energizing light!
    (1448474113)[Wed Nov 25 18:55:13 2015] You abandon your preparations to make camp.
    so im hopefull at least something is going on and thers an attempt to fix this crap ! Im sickly tired on camping my main conjuror twice EVERYTIME and also my necro who has the same issue.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ceyllynn like this.