Yo devs, can I get a shave?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Albertine, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Albertine Member

It'll take me months to make 1 gold 20 silver. Besides, I can't make a decent looking toon to save my life. Why not offer the shave and a cut on the marketplace on FG? I'll just send you my credit card info and you can have everything, for how often I screw up my looks.
  2. Momo Well-Known Member

+1

I completely understand that this is about making money, so why don't you? I'm not complaining, I enjoy what I get on my side, I love this game. Sure I wish that game changing things were out of the marketplace on TLE (like bags - thats why people level crafters - run speed potions- thats why you love gifters of SoW or grouping with a bard. Don't get me started on vit potions and stuff. I dearly wish all this wasn't available, but I understand.)

But things that are purely emotional, like looks, names, races, home decorating stuff - hey, why not? And I was surprised to hear today in general chat that the barber token isn't in. Is there a reason behind it? The problem is: The toon ingame never looks exactly like in creation screen. (This time I anticipated this and practiced on live: create, check, recreate, rinse and repeat. Take 1g from mountain of plat, go to barber and save. So I'm set - but anyway.)
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

When you do manage to get a character appearance you like, remember to save it in case you reroll.
  4. Nagash Member

yeah i wanna hit a barber also, was in such a hurry to get in game i have a giant strange looking ogre.
  5. Albertine Member

I'm surprised they don't allow image changes on the marketplace - there's no downside, just an instant cash cow. I mean, there's race and gender changes...so very odd