YO DAYBREAK, WAKE UP

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by iceverything, Dec 29, 2018.

1. iceverything Master of Respawning

Can we get an update as to what is going on here? Nothing at all from the GAME PPL?

I got the most unusual message when trying to log in. internet server offline? WTH does THAT MEAN?! :eek: In my 19 yrs of playing EQ I have NEVER seen a message like this ^ before. Anyone else?

Sure hope DB knows whats going on and gives us SOMETHING other than no ETA. After all we do pay to play and that should give us access to info more than "We are working on the problem" type response. Cuz what Im seeing right now is everyone is off for the holidays and nothing is being address in the last hour by DB.
  2. Rarkevan Active Member

I was able to get back in, thank you DB!
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

They already know and are working on it (said in another thread). Take a pill and try to get over the tantrum. It's unbecoming and rude.
  4. Miroh Well-Known Member

I wouldn't reply to people demanding answers in such a way either.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Sounson Active Member

What thread is that?
    [IMG]
    iceverything likes this.
  6. iceverything Master of Respawning

All I did was ask for some answers. Seems others need to chill cuz they just want to jump on someone right now.
    Not my fault game is down. Just want some info on what to do was not rude.
    Kheldar likes this.
  7. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

This one. See post #27.
    Soara likes this.
  8. Miroh Well-Known Member

Hmm, well, when I reread your post now...still seems that way. Ah well. At least your reply was better. Have a great day!