Yet More Jeweler Recipe Bugs

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-BeeJay, Aug 14, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-BeeJay Guest

Sony, when you wrote
    Jeweler: Level 60 recipes previously found in the Jeweler Essentials Volume 59 and Advanced Jeweler Volume 59 are now found in the level 60 volumes. The recipes have also been modified to require the new tier crafting components. in the Update notes for July 26th, did any one check that this actually happened.

All of the Scout class L60 experts have been updated to use the T7 rare (Spongy Loam) and fuel (Scintillating Coal), but still use the T6 raws (Succulent Root, Beryllium and Raw Indium) although the quantities have been increased to reflect the T7 values !
    /WTB Understanding TS Dev.
  2. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

It's funny you post this (and not in a haha way :( ) yesterday I made a couple of level 60 scout experts. Well I had to get level 50 raw mats and the level 60 loam... was like huh? was this not already listed as being fixed on notes?
    It's sad really, can something not be fully fixed and not just half way :(
  3. ARCHIVED-BeeJay Guest

Xianthia wrote:
    Couldn't agree with you more ! BTW I've just checked on my Alchemist and the L60 experts there have exacly same problem, T7 rare/fuel and T6 raws.
    Not sure when the dev's "close enough is good enough" attitude crept in, but one has to wonder what they are focused on as clearly resolving bugs isn't high on their agend.