Yet More Furniture Love

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother, Jul 5, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

They might be the ironwood lamps. The furniture is placed in scenes so you can get an idea of its scale and how it mixes with others. Nothing was said, in that shot with the beds, about lamps.
  2. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

Mea culpa ... the lamps are not new and I was working from memory on what they were called due to multitasking at the time I was throwing this together. The beds were the focal point of this shot, as we'd already been introduced to the rug on the floor. I guess I really do need a nap right about now. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Illmarr Guest

How about a watering can, because the poor hanging plant looks like it needs some water badly.
  4. ARCHIVED-beladi Guest

Sorry.. I should have realized :) You're doing a great job, Naimi of showing us what is coming soon. Thank you.
  5. ARCHIVED-Offem Guest

Ilmaaaaah@Lucan DLere wrote:
    You know, that's actually a really great idea!!! Or maybe the plants can have the option where you click on it and it gives you a water/feed option, and can bloom if you take care of it and wither and die if you don't. Now that's what I call roleplaying!!