Yet More Furniture Love

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother, Jul 5, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

I know not everyone reads the Community News forum, so I thought I'd drop a link over here as well. EQ2 Traders Corner managed to get some sneak peeks at crafted furnishings that will go in with the next game update. I'll be adding in more images over the next few days, but the first image is now linked in to the below article: GU 37 Furniture Preview Wheeeeeee!!!!
  2. ARCHIVED-Offem Guest

WHOOOOHOOOOOOO YYYYIIIIPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!! /dances for joy with everyone This is wonderful news! Thank you!! *edit* it may be time to start some spring cleaning.....our homes can only hold so many items ya know.... /poke /poke any word on the number increase?
  3. ARCHIVED-Oakum Guest

My wife will be happy with being able to make a T7 rug now out of the rare root.
  4. ARCHIVED-xOnaton1 Guest

Wow, that screenshot looks really nice! Over two dozen items? Sounds very cool! Othesus - Dirge - Lucan DLere Vaspar - Fury - Lucan DLere
  5. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

I just logged onto my main server and caught my RL sister in-game. I think I need a spatula to peel her off the ceiling now that I've told her that her little cook has more furniture to play with. {grins} There's definitely some really nice items in the works!
  6. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

That Gold Rug and the green chair are about the only things that look interesting.
  7. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

Well, this is only 9 of over 2 dozen pieces. Patience, grasshopper, I suspect you'll see more of interest once I get more images up. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Still waiting on the desperately needed Futon/Couch/Sofa.
  9. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

*faints with joy* Nummy!
  10. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

[p]Squeeee![/p][p]I j[/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

[p]Squeeee![/p][p]I just love the fact I'll have more furniture to play with. [/p][p]Now look at that, I was so excited I submitted too soon! Sorry for the double post :oops:[/p]
  12. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

rendered speachless *giggle*
  13. ARCHIVED-Looker1010 Guest

[p]My level 70 carpenter is drooling so much she's been banned from several restaurants and has become a public embarrassment to the rest of the family....[/p][p]Great chair. Now if only we could sit on them.[/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-CrypticFirefly Guest

Hooray for (presumably ornamental only) stoves! I've wanted one forever for my provisioner's room.
  15. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

[p] As a part time Provo .. I have to say I am really excited about the muffin and bread tin .. [/p][p]Though, I would have preferred them created by Provos ( a la frostfell food items ) .. [/p][p]I'll take them anyway I can get them and I suppose a little sawdust never hurt anyone .. [/p]
  16. ARCHIVED-xOnaton1 Guest

I would assume that the carpenters are making the TINS... from metal, you know? at the forge. I don't know if you want a cook doing that. Othesus - Dirge - Lucan DLere Vaspar - Fury - Lucan DLere
  17. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Othesus@Lucan DLere wrote:
    That is one of the reasons why Provisioners use metal in thier cooking. The developers said the Metal components are suppose to represent baking materials such as pie tins and muffin sheets.
  18. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

They should learn to recycle them :) Though I have seen a medieval recipe that used gold leaf.
  19. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Oh man, my little halfling provisioner is going to dance in the streets when she sees all those new kitchen items! What a bonanza! This is exactly the inspiration I've been needing to get going on decorating her new 5-room home. Ah, the kitchen she's going to have! Thanks for the heads-up Den Mum. When should we be expecting the update?
    Actually, this is still popular today. You can buy food-grade gold leaf, gold dust, gold petals...
  20. ARCHIVED-Illmarr Guest

And a mighty cheer was heard from the bowels of the Coalition of Tradesfolke to the heights of Tunare's Pages :thumbup: