Yet another thing about HG, but a fix rather than a complain

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Orangegurr, Mar 9, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Orangegurr Guest

I haven't completed the as's yet but I was just thinking while playing my warden.. In the AGI AS line, the 4th one is a regen tick faster. Now I could see HG being effective it is was also effected by this. AND anyone who has reached this, could you tell me how useful this truely is? I was planning on goin to the in AGI and the Heal Crit in STA, I figure that would increase my healing substantially with tree form active, not that I need to be able to heal more... but I really want my groups to be able to solo named oranges that are bordering red ^.^. I enjoy the long fights that are on the edge with everyone tryin their best to drop the mob while I'm doin everythin I can to keep the tank alive and he's doin everything he can to keep aggro. Kind of like an adrenaline rush...

Sorry about the little paragraph that ended in nothing about the subject. Any replies on this would be wonderful, and feel free to give me what you think of what I would call a 'fix'.

Thanks all
  2. ARCHIVED-slayerwarrior Guest

I'm doing same thing agi,sta i just got to were i can up the regen but i need 8 more to max it >:p. But that is problem with us (even tho seem some are not willing say it) are heals are not enough up front i'm hopeing this will help some, and i do plan on maxing it. same in heal crit anything get more health up front!
  3. ARCHIVED-Golembeski Guest

Sadly, that acheivement only effects your primary single target and group HoT. So tree/hg/single target direct/group direct won't be affected at all. In all, it amounts to your single target HoT healing about 40hp/sec more if it is maxed.
  4. ARCHIVED-slayerwarrior Guest

If that true then it's just waste of time :smileysad:
    Message Edited by slayerwarrior on 03-09-200610:14 AM