Yes Blight Adept 3 exists

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Viromage, Dec 28, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Viromage Guest

Just thought I would pass this along, I got Blight adept 3 last night. Found someone that had the right book. It seems to be pretty rare. Anyway just wanted to let you know it exists.
  2. ARCHIVED-Tzenn_ Guest

Umm yeah it's player made, like all adept III spells.
  3. ARCHIVED-Viromage Guest

I only stated this because pretty much everyoneone on Najena servers think the book to make it hasn't been added to the game. I talked to several Necro's above lvl 40 last night and they said they were told the book wasn't in game. I have pretty much been spaming all the channels looking for it this last week and was getting frustrated being told it wasn't poss. to make. Kinda like the book (or whatever) for BE adept 3 isn't in game (so I am told still).

Again I was just reasuring anyone that might be having similar issues the spell can be made.

Message Edited by Viromage on 12-28-2004 09:58 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Baneful Guest

Be useful if you could share the name of the book?
  5. ARCHIVED-Amiboshi Guest

Confirming that the spell can be made, as a sage I have it currently in my recipe book, the recipe should come from Advanced Sage Vol 22. I just did a search and one was for sale via my local broker so I don't think the book is all that rare, unless there is a server specific bug in this regard.

FYI any 28 or 29 Adept 3 spells are bugged atm however as the advanced Sage books do not scribe scrolls but runes instead (which Sages are incapable of making).
  6. ARCHIVED-Tzenn_ Guest

Ah, sorry misunderstood your post. But I will concur that it is truly in game as a friend has the book scribed on my server.
  7. ARCHIVED-Urguwno Guest

I didn't have any difficulty at all finding the level 21 - 29 Sage books on the broker. I think it took 2 nights to complete the set and fortunately I never scribed the 28th and 29th books. I certainly hope the next big patch addresses the bug.

Now finding the Jasper / Palladium is another story. I've managed to harvest 2 Palladium and purchased another one from the fence for 16gp. (12gp + 40% markup) I've never seen a Jasper.