Yes, another "Where do I grind 55+" post =P

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-AngelVyxen, Oct 10, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-AngelVyxen Guest

Ok, so the jewelry orders have calmed down and I can start adventuring again.. please don't suggest places I can group or duo.. I know of plenty of those. I need a good solo spot (levelled to 55 on harpies).. heroics even maybe. I was told maybe giants? Any other suggestions.. preferably non heroic grouped mobs around level 60.

Thanks -
  2. ARCHIVED-TheLout Guest

To be honest I am 56, and I have solo'ed up to 56 practically.
    I have no freaking clue.
    I hope someone does.
  3. ARCHIVED-Modean Guest

I'm 58, I did 56 and 57 on the heroic mobs in the Preistess area of Silent Tombs. The group ^ and ^^ mobs can give you some challenge but plenty of no arrow or v / vv mobs spawn to keep you soloing steadily.. these will be white and blue con with the occasional yellow at 56.

Just don't kill both sets of group mobs at the steps in the CY or you may spawn a named that will cut your exp down to crap... and dont use Abysmal fury near the Epic x 4 tree...
  4. ARCHIVED-Tanatus Guest

Plenty mobs in POF
    Sirens near Naga's islands
    Goblins at Sandcralwers gorges
    and ,...... harpies still great at lvl 57
  5. ARCHIVED-threat111 Guest

well now that i hit 60 ill let out the 2 best places to solo when your sick of the no chest dropping harpys. Prophets Peak and Right next to it is another mountain full of goblins. prophets are 54-57 i beleive and goblins are 56-59. wander around the outside walls till you find the entrances to these 2 goldmines. enjoy. (PoF btw)

Sinvictus Noctorious
    60 Warlock
  6. ARCHIVED-XBrit Guest

Yup, I'm bored with harpies. omw.