Year of EverQuest Pack Discount Extended!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Melt Actually plays the game

I was referring to Ceyarrecks, and referencing my original post, not making a jab at yourself.

I am very sorry that you're having to deal with medical problems, but you are being equally presumptuous about my own life. At the end of the day we're all people just playing a video game.
    Siren and Dude like this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Not wishing to further any argument in this matter, but what makes you think Vasciagio was referring to himself? Although, truth be told, there is truth in that statement for Vasciagio and Ceyarrecks both, and so many other players of this game. Simply put, let us not place judgement on anyone here, and leave our our non-constructive, argumentative statements out and try to contribute to the thread instead? Then the devs can focus on the suggestions and contributions and not have to worry about moderating the unconstructive, negative and useless comments.

I don't see why anyone should feel that Ceyarrecks request is any less important than any other request made by any other player. Currently the issue is that it doesn't quite meet his desire for roleplay purposes. They made Othmir illusion possible to "fly" in, why should burynai illusion be any different. If you haven't seen someone fly in the othmir illusion, you should check it out. It looks like the othmir is 'running' on air. Why can't the burynai illusion do the same thing? Why should one have to be 'dismounted' when using the burynai llusion, yet other illusions permitted to stay mounted and keep their illusion? I don't see Ceyarrecks request as being unreasonable in any way, shape, or form and for the sake of roleplay purposes, I support his request 100%.