XP Locked lvl 25 PvP'er needs to move fast - help!

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Zooce, Nov 28, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Zooce Guest

I need your help, I'm a troll Warden at level 25, XP locked to have fun in PvP in this level range (it is a lot of fun).

My main problem is that I can't catch anyone, especially those darn fae that are popping up all over my beloved CL.

So obviously I have SOW (20%) which is not really fast enough and also goes to nothing when in combat. So what's the fastest way of me improving my speed?

I guess I could save up 10pp and get a fast horse (my guild level is only level 6 - only 4 of us in guild!), but then this would only help when out of combat (although would still be very useful).

I guess I could go WIS line for AAs and get the in-combat run speed boost - is this worth it? It says first level is 1.3% increase or something?! Does not seem like much.

I guess I could go for the Warden AA to improve SOW, but again this is only out of combat - but yes would be useful.

What level can I go for JBoots?

Am I missing something? What is the fastest way of improving my Troll to catch fae?!?! Help!

Zooce.
    Message Edited by Zooce on 11-28-2006 12:47 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-xandez Guest

Well, Jboots --> lvl 40+ (iirc)

And SoW = Horse (both are cancelled in combat)
    Anyway, you can increase your SoW speed % (with warden line AA) to 45%, which is quite nice

The only incombat movement speed is the druid AA line... and that doesnt increase it very much...
    (Havent the faes got 5% more speed than other races? or do i remember it correctly?)

++Xan
  3. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

Try getting that snare spell enhanced to lower casting time....then sprint to catch em........not sure what it reduces to on the casting time?.......but better than .5 sec has got to be good......But i guess be carefull not to run out of pwr :smileysurprised:
  4. ARCHIVED-Fromingo Guest

Not many choices for in combat movement speed. Wis druid AA line for in-combat movement maxed out will give you 10.4% I believe. Which is more than twice a Fae boost. Slow them with snares/roots is only other choice.
    Out of combat obviously increase SOW and you can run from most things or catch most runners precombat. J-boots and any mount are also out of combat.
    Message Edited by Fromingo on 11-28-2006 11:40 AM